4

1:23 PM, THURSDAY| O'BLOCK

1:23 PM, THURSDAY
| O'BLOCK. 64th & 65th |
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

 64th & 65th |CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

"65."

The crackhead kissed her teeth, scratching her arm. "I-Ion got that much V-Von."

"Then yeen gettin' no fuckin' crack, folks." He began to roll up his car window, but she screamed, banging on the window.

"O-Okay!"

Von rolled the window down once again and held his hand out. She put $65 in his hand and he counted it before putting the baggie of cocaine in her hand. He quickly rolled his window up before pulling off.

The music played lowly in his charger as he rubbed his goatee, his thoughts drifting off to Jayda. Von hadn't seen her or heard anything about her since his party.

He pulled up to his house, seeing as he didn't have any more drops until 4:00. Getting out of the car, he clutched his pole, making his way inside. Once inside, Von went upstairs to his room almost instantly.

"Fuck is dat?" He asked, looking down at the paper that was under his foot. He picked it up, reading over it, a small twitch of his lips.

Thank you, Von. You can text me if you want to. xxx-xxx-xxxx, God bless you - Jayda.

He held the paper tightly as he made his way over to his bed, sitting down. He pulled out his phone and then typed in the number, sending her a text.

folks
sent 1:42 PM

"Man, what the fuck, gang." Von kissed his teeth, hearing someone beating at his door. He put his phone down before making his way from out of his room and down the stairs.

He swung the door open, looking at Misharron who had a pout on her lips. "I-I'm sorry, baby. You know I need you, and I love you. I never meant ta hurt you, boo."

Von stared at her.

"Baby, c'mon." She whined, pushing him deeper into the house. She closed the door before opening the trench coat, letting it drop to her feet. "I'm sorry, Davyon."