Chapter 2 A Friendly Talk

Sammy ran with tears streaming down his face. Sammy wasn't even paying attention to where he was going he just didn't want to be around there for one more moment. He wiped his tears and kept running, until he found myself in bendy land.
Sammy could hear the deep laugh of the haunted house in the district, as it waited for it's next victim. Honestly he quietly hoped he'd be next.
He sat down and leaned his back on one of the bendy trash cans, but Sammy wouldn't dare to turn around and look at it. Cause he know if he did he'd probably burst into tears again.
"Why did I do that? Why was I so stupid to not see him going though the wall? And now he's never going to talk to me ever again." Sammy cried to himself
He just let his tears flow, at this point Sammy didn't care enough to try and hold them back. He hade much bigger things to worry about then some stupid tears.
Sammy took his mask off and held it in my hands, strocking the cardboard and paper mask. He felt a little better just looking at the toon bendys face.

Sammy sat there wondering what to do now when he heard some familiar footsteps coming his way. The prophet could hear the clicking of an old projector and draging wires coming his way. Sammy looked up to see Norman standing over him.
"Sammy what's wrong, why are you crying?" Norman muffled though his mic.
Sammy avoided even looking at the old protectionist and didn't answer his question.
He got down to Sammy's level and he grabbed Sammy's face and turned it so Sammy was looking at him.
"What's wrong?" He said in a more stern tone this time
Sammy paused for a moment and said with a shacky voice.
"I-I accid-dently s-s-slammed into t-the l-lord" The prophet finally spat out.
Norman seemed to think for a moment before replying with, "oh did he beat you up?"
"H-he chocked m-me r-really badly and h-he t-throw me to the ground" Sammy said tears starting to roll down his face again.
Norman pulled Sammy in with his arm and put Sammy head on his chest.
"Shh...it's okay I won't let him hurt you again" he hushed and stocked Sammy's head softly.
The soft hum of Norman's mic made Sammy stop crying.
Sammy could feel his eyes getting heavy and he fell asleep in Norman's arms.

The next morning Sammy woke up in Norman's safe house, sleeping on a old hammock. The room he was in was small with ink flooding the floor and ink stains on the walls. On the other side of the room was Norman's bed, that was empty, and next to his bed was the work bench with some rusty tool and spare wires scattered on it. Sammy sat up and shuck his head. "he must already be awake" Sammy thought to himself.
Sammy tried to pull himself out hammock but the hammock shifted suddenly, causing Sammy to fall face first into wooden floor. Sammy stumbled to his feet and opened the door to the kitchen. Norman was sitting at the table reading something. Sammy pulled up a chair and sat down across from Norman. The projectornest looked up from his book and said "did you sleep well Sammy?"
"Oh ya I guess" the prophet mumbled
"Oh that's good, I guessed so for the fact that you were snoring as loud as an old car later night" he joked
"HEY!" Sammy snapped back
Norman let out a muffled sound that kind to sounded like a bird, guess it was a laugh?
Sammy turned away and hid his stupid embarrassed face.
"Don't laugh at me! You sound like a deing bird when you laugh!" Sammy joked back, still covering his face.
"That may be true but at least I don't sound like a grandma" Norman turned his "head".
The room went silent for a few moments before a nock on the door broke the silence. Norman got up from his seat and walked to the door. He opened it and there was Lemmy, a drama gang member, a small searcher with growing yellow tear stangs going down her face. She also has the voice of a mouse, Sammy swears she could brake glass with only her voice alone.
"What do you want?" Norman said with a cold tone in his voice.
"Oh I was guess looking for-" she cut off as she saw Sammy sitting at the table.
"Sammy, the ink demon wants to talk to you" she said trying to get passed Norman who was blocking her way.
"H-he wants to talk to ME? Whats it about?" Sammy said stocked that the lord would want to talk to him of all people.
"He didn't say but we should probably get going now, don't want to keep him waiting after all" she added

Sammy got up from his chair and walked to the door but Norman stopped him in his tracks.
"What if this is a trapped Sammy, you know how they are" Norman whispered to Sammy.
"But what if it isn't, my lord could need me" the prophet whispered back to Norman.
Lemme started taping her fingers on the hard wood and groaned.
"Come on let's go before we both get in trouble" she snared
"Okay okay I'm coming!" Sammy said looking at Norman as I walked past him. Norman nodded at Sammy as a "Good luck",and shut the door as Sammy walked out.
"I wonder what he wants? The last time we talked he was ready to rip my throat out" Sammy thought to himself.

976 words weee
My hands are tired now so ima go to bed now bye!