Chapter 11 The Broken Heart

Sammy opened his peril white eyes. Expecting Bendy to be cuddling next to him, though Sammy felt confused when the ink demon was absent. Sammy placed his feet on the ground and pulled himself out of the chair. A sharp pain shot in Sammy's ass, Sammy mumbled from the pain.
"What a wonderful yet painful night that was." Sammy sighed to himself. Sammy stepped down from the platform Bendys throne sat on. He picked up his descarted overalls off the floor and slipped them back on.
Sammy then realized something, the only exit door was was shut and there was no lever to open it on the side Sammy was on. He was locked in the throne room.
Sammy panicked a little, and passed circle around the room the pain from the night before making it a little hard to walk. Sammy looking for another exit, but it was in vain.
Sammy stopped passing then he realized he wasn't getting out anytime soon. The prophet climbed back up onto the throne and exhaled a long sigh. "Where is he?" Sammy thought, wondering when Bendy would return.
Sammy looked up at the cartoons playing on the walls, it was the only thing he could do to pass the time, but it didn't take long before he got bored. Sammy let his mind wander for a bit.
"Does he even know I'm locked in here?" Sammy questioned.

Some time passed, but to Sammy it felt like a lifetime of waiting before the ink demon finally returned, Bendy melted into the room, a bacon soup can in his gloved hand. Sammy sat up from the throne and walked down to Bendy with a smile on his face. (though Bendy wouldn't be able to see it because of the mask.)
"Hello my lord, I missed you" Sammy welcomed the demon with a node. Bendy reached the bacon soup can to Sammy.
"Here, I got you some food" Bendy grinded softly at the prophet. Sammy happily took the soup can from the demons hand. He cracked the can open and drank it condemns. Sammy took a few long swigs of the soup and looked back at his lord.
"Thanks, I was starving!" Sammy said happily. Bendy gave Sammy a happy grin, he walked past Sammy and stepped up onto his throne, then sat down, stretching his long lengthy legs out. His damaged ankle hanged off the demons bone, in a unnatural position.
Bendy ensured for Sammy to sit down with me, squinting to the side to give Sammy room. The prophet did just that, snuggling into the demons chest and rapping his muscular arms around Bendy skinny waist.
Bendy purred, causing Sammy to squeeze the ink demons waist through a gity of joy.
Bendy rapped his thread like tail around Sammy's ankle firmly. If Sammy tried to move now he'd surely fall off the throne. Sammy closed his eyes, melting into the soft pur of the ink demons chest.

The next couple of days were all the same. Bendy would leave Sammy locked up in his room while he patrolled his territory, he'd come back with food for Sammy and they'd go to sleep.
Sammy quickly got sick of this though, he wanted to talk to his friend and just see what was going on in the studio, but he was stuck in this room. "I should ask Bendy if I can go for a walk" Sammy thought to himself while sitting on the ink demons throne while waiting for him to return. "Norman must be worried sick about me" Sammy mumbled under his breath.
Ink veins appeared into the room, and stepped out the ink demon with a bacon soup can in hand as always. Sammy sat up and climbed down from the throne.
"Hello Bendy, I've been meaning to ask you some" Sammy said with a fake smile on his face. Bendy seemed intrigued, his one visible eye wided. "Well what do you wish to ask me, Sam?" Bendy muttered softly.
"Well.. I was wondering if I could go and talk to some of my friends?" Sammy said with a little bit of anxiety in his voice, he wasn't sure how the ink demon would react to that but was sure to be worried because when Sammy said that the ink demon looked a little insulted.
"Why would you want to leave? Your safe and well cared for here" Bendy huffed at Sammy. Sammy narrowed his eyes at the demon, confused on what Bendy had said.
"I know, but I just want to get some fresh air. It's boring being stuck in this room all day." Sammy said, rubbing his shoulder anxiously.
Bendy let out a sigh and stammered. "Fine, but I'm coming with you so yo-" Sammy cut Bendy out. "No thanks, I'm okay with going alone. There's no need to waste your precious time looking out for me."
Sammy saw the ink demon scowl a bit at him and his kind glance turned into a glare.
"I'm coming with you or your not going at all, you hear me" Bendy snapped sternly toward Sammy. Sammy gave his own glare at Bendy even if Bendy couldn't see it through his mask.
"Bendy it's not pair to keep me locked up in here while you get to do whatever you want. I have a life outside of you, I have friends who are probably worried sick about me!" Sammy snapped back at Bendy with more vigor.
Bendy's body tensed up and his tail began to thrash from side to side, He looked dead serious now. The bacon soup can crunched in his hand, the liquids spilling out onto the wooden floor.
"I'M DOING THIS TO PROTECT YOU, YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL. WHAT IF SOMETHING GETS YOU, I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET THERE FAST ENOUGH TO SAVE YOU!" Bendy hissed, his sharp yellow teeth showing through his parted lips. If looks could kill, Sammy would be dead on the floor.
"I am grateful, but I can protect myself just fine" Sammy assured the demon.
"Can you just let me go please?" Sammy added, with puppy dog eyes.
This didn't seem to make the demon any less pissed though. "Where are even going to g-" Bendy quickly cut off and added. "Your going to go see Norman again aren't you! I don't want you talking to that bastard, he's untrustworthy!" Bendy snarled.
Sammy crossed his arms and rolled his eyes at Bendy. "That's your opinion, but Norman isn't a bad guy. he was just worried for my safety, you did kill a person right I front of us, he had a right to be weary of you."
"Weary is one thing, hitting me is another." Bendy growled under his breath.
Sammy let out a frustrated sigh. "I don't want to fight with you Bendy. I just want to live my life to the fullest and if your not happy with that then maybe we should take a break."
That didn't not make the ink demon happy, he let out a loud hiss, his body was shaking in anger and his eye was full of feary and heart brake.
Bendy out of nowhere, swung at Sammy with his gloved hand. Slashing into the side of Sammy's face, missing the mask completely. Sammy toppled to the ground, hitting the hardwood floor with a loud thump. Sammy sat up, holding his now bleeding cheek and looked up that the ink demon. shoke, fear, and disbelief showing in his white eyes.
Bendy seemed just as shocked as Sammy was, he looked down at his blood trickling off the tips of his fingers. He seemed horrified by what he had just done, Bendy looked back down at his terrified prophet, guilt showing in his golden eye.
"You-you hit me?" Sammy stammered with disbelief in his voice. Tears forming in the corners of his eyes.
Bendy told a step forward, his hand reached out to Sammy, the prophet pushed himself away.
"NO! STAY B-BACK!" Sammy yelled, tears streaming down his face now, his lungs heaving for more oxygen.
Bendy toke a few steps backwards before wiping around and running throw the wall.

Sammy just sat there for a few moments just trying to regain himself from the events that had just transpired. Sammy was quivering in fear.

Writers Note [WARNING THIS MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME]: If your partner acts like this toward you, do what Sammy did and leave there ass. All they want is control over you. You are not a slave, you are not a servant, you are a person, a person who should not be treated like that.

Anyway besides that, thank you all for the support on this. Can't believe this book is at almost 300 reads. That's incredible, also this book is first place on the Sammy x Bendy tag, never would have thought I'd get that far, especially for my first story.