Chapter 14

Sophie's POV

As I slowly came out of my much needed nap, a hand snuck up my waist line and butterflies erupted in my stomach as the events from earlier played through my mind like an erotic movie. Hands all over my body, pleasure building up and releasing, the taste of Archer still on my breath.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" Archer's rugged voice muffled into my hair as he kissed my head.

I squirmed my tiny frame to face him; our noses slightly brushing together. Up close I noticed more details- more little things to fall in love with. The stubble on his chin from not shaving, the dimple on his crooked nose, and the little white scar that adorned his stern brow.

"I feel... I feel content. And maybe a little sore." I answered as the fog of my sleep faded away, my inner thighs and core tightened up in a dull ache. "Where is Cameron and Skylar?" I wondered, as a realizing emptiness began to grow in my chest. Archer's lips turned up into a kind smile,

"They went to go pick up some groceries, they will be back any minute now." I noticed that his eyes held compassion; he knew the feeling of missing your mate all too well. "How about a hot bath to help relax your muscles?"

I nodded, liking the idea of a distraction to pass the time faster. It was so silly, but I felt oddly imbalanced without Skylar and Cameron. I also didn't mind the idea of getting naked for the Alpha again; I liked the way he reacted to me, and vice versa.

The mattress creaked as Archer lifted me out of bed and walked us into the bathroom. I sat on the cold counter while he poured epsom salt into the hot running water and I couldn't help but smile at the thought of his hands washing and rubbing my body.

___________________

I sat snuggled up on the couch, carefully tucked in by the Alpha himself who had scolded me on how susceptible humans were to colds and how important it was that I not get sick. I chuckled at his erratically protective behavior, but didn't protest to the warmth. I watched from the living room as he prepared some sandwiches in the kitchen.

The front door burst open revealing Cameron and Skylar laughing and teasing each other. The energy between them had shifted, and I looked on with curiosity. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but something had changed.

Cameron's face lit up as our eyes interlocked,

"My sweet Sophie! I didn't know it was possible to miss someone so much in such a short time." He engulfed me in his arms, blankets and all into a tight embrace before plopping down onto the couch so that I was sitting on his lap.

Skylar strolled over to Archer in the kitchen, her hips catching a natural sway. She snuck her hands around his broad torso from behind, both of them looking over us with approving smiles. They talked between each other in a low tone; I couldn't make out the conversation, but it had something to do with the sandwiches.

Cameron kissed me lightly on the cheek while inhaling my scent. His thumb rubbed over the curve of my outer thigh and I felt his heartbeat begin to settle.

"Cameron." Skylar had made her way over to the couch so that she was standing in front of us. "Let's take our little mate upstairs to get dressed, we are going to have an afternoon out." She smiled, but held a stern tone with him.

Cameron was quick to abide, and I was surprised that he allowed his submissive to order him around that way. I must have had a bewildered look on my face because Cameron looked down at me as he carried me to the bedroom. He chuckled softly,

"Skylar and I have decided to try switching our dominant roles. Unless we say differently, the new hierarchy will go: Archer, Skylar, me and of course our little princess."

___________

Skylar's POV

I watched through lust filled eyes as Cam explained his submission to Sophie. He answered each of her questions about the dynamic change with such patience. My two submissives, just watching them together had me all riled up and I could already feel my core tightening with excitement.

I joined into the conversation, stroking my fingers through Sophie's hair.

"Take your clothes off, both of you." I tested my dom tone, laced with lust. Cameron fell into line quickly, he unbuttoned his pants and threw his shirt off. Sophie on the other hand had confusion written on her face. "Sophie dear, do you want help undressing?" I leaned in, catching more of her scent.

I almost couldn't hold my wolf back as she met my eyes and answered me with such sweetness,

"Yes please Ma'am." She stood up, placing herself between my legs.

Our hands naturally interlocked and I pulled her in for a quick kiss- god she tasted so sweet. I pulled the shirt she had borrowed from me over her head to reveal that she had nothing at all underneath. I stared without any shame at my mate's petite, stark naked body. I felt the wet pool beginning to grow between my warm thighs as she shyly blushed and cuddled closer into my body to shield her hardening nipples.

Cameron had pulled his boxers off the rest of the way, rushing to join the fun. He carefully got on his knees next to us so that Sophie was sandwiched between us. He placed one hand on her side and the other on my thigh as he peppered kisses up and down our little Sophie's delicate back.

I tried so hard to reserve myself from letting things go too far, but soon I found myself pulling Sophie into the bed and letting my hands explore each and every inch of her pale skin. Cameron reached over Sophie to tug on my dress,

"Please take it off Luna." He begged, hungrily groping my thigh. Sophie let out a moan in agreeance, basically ripping my bra off after I had gotten the dress over my head.

She engulfed my left nipple in her mouth, sucking roughly while my right breast overflowed in her small hand. My eyes rolled back in overwhelming pleasure as she devoured me, but before anything could intensify further, the bedroom door burst open.

Cameron and I both jumped apart, but Sophie shamelessly clung to my breasts, slowing down and looking up at Archer who stood with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You three have exactly 10 minutes to get ready. Trust me when I say, you do not want to find out what happens if you make me wait." He glared coldly at us, his eyes lingering lastly on me. "Look presentable." He grunted and abruptly left.

I could hear his heavy steps fade down the hallway. Reluctantly I pulled Sophie away from my chest and led her to the closet where we all began to quickly get dressed.

"It's okay love," I noticed Sophie's sad eyes as I helped her dress, "If you are good we can pick up where we left off tonight." I grinned as her face lit up with joy.

"Yes ma'am." She was quick to finish getting ready after that.

Cameron smirked at me from across the room as he put his shoes on.

'You have dirty in your eyes.' I mind linked him.

'I'm sorry Sky, I can't help myself.' He teased, sending more dirty ideas into my head.

I took a deep breath and diverted my attention away from his seductive attempt. Making Archer wait would be idiotic, even my sadistic self wouldn't enjoy the punishment he would render up if we were late.