Part-20

Short recap

Jimin- did I ask where u both slept?...i was just asking that's good u stayed with her when i wasn't there...

Tae- yea ok

Jk- hyungie has something something in his mind so he spitted out that nonsense!

Tae- u lil-

???- here's ur order sir!

Let's goooo!

Y/n POV

Taehyung kook n oppa came back on the table with our food...ah FOOD!!!

They all sat down and jungkook started!

Jk- guys we have a business party to attend today!

Y/n- Again?!

Nujhat- well I am gonna he there too!

Jimin- me too!

Y/n- oka- wait a min jiminie oppa how are u coming there?

Jimin- just to accompany u guys!

Y/n- is it allowed?

Jimin- yes afc right kook?

Jk- yea-yea it's allowed!

Tae- great then see u all tonight!

Jk- sure! Cyaa at night...

He said n went...he is been working hard on this project as always....suddenly out of nowhere pranj came...I think I have to set a dress code for everyone in the project...she is wearing a deep necked tank top...and a short skirt covering her upper thighs...yuks..and behind her our all team working on this project came as the private meeting room is in other direction then the cabins..

Pranj- Miss.Y/n the break time is over and we have to go for the project...I came here to call I thought u were busy working but u haven't eaten ur lunch yet!...

She said in a so called polite mannered tone...

Y/n- well i thought u must have went to change ur outfit as i reminded u in the previous meeting...and all our team I have set the dress code from now on a good kind of top which would cover ur upper body through and a skirt which atleast covers ur legs till upper knees thank you and I will just come u may proceed to the meeting room...

I said n they all went and I went to the restroom to look presentable as I eat like a pig

Tae POV

Jk went and pranj came with other employees maybe heading to the meeting room...i actually wanted to talk to y/n....alone. ugh I guess I can't

Pranj- Miss.Y/n the break time is over and we have to go for the project...I came here to call I thought u were busy working but u haven't eaten ur lunch yet!...

What an fuckin attitude she has...I think I should-

Y/n- well i thought u must have went to change ur outfit as i reminded u in the previous meeting...and all our team I have set the dress code from now on a good kind of top which would cover ur upper body through and a skirt which atleast covers ur legs till upper knees thank you and I will just come u may proceed to the meeting room...

Woah my girl surely knows how to reply...! Am proud of u my baby!

Pranj went away with others while y/n was about to leave...

Nujhat- this is why I have been frnds with u till now...many brave baby!

Y/n- what's brave in this?🤓