1: Return

( A/N: This book contains; Gore, violence, suicidal thoughts, suicide, terrible parenting, Tyler's ugly ass, and talks about rape, drugs, and alcoholism.)

It was dark.

The only thing that could be heard in the pitch-black room was the occasional deep breaths of the girl trying her best to calm down, and of the soft patter of her steps. She didn't know where she was, or how she got there.

She was scared.

She wanted to go home.

The girl looked like she was about 5 years of age, she had long brunette-colored hair and beautiful Hazel eyes with a tint of green. She was in her pajamas. One could assume she just got out of bed.

She wanted her parents.

"Mommy? Daddy? Where are you?" she calls out for them.

No response.

Tears began to cloud her vision, "Mommy?" she desperately called out.

No response.

The sound of footsteps other than her own, filled up the silent room. The girl whipped her attention to where the sound was coming from, but she couldn't see. "...Daddy...?"

No response.

The girl started walking in the direction of where she heard the noise, on a quest to find her parents.

A soft tap was felt on the girl's shoulder. She took a harsh breath but turned around, slowly.

Her parents were there. They came to save her from that scary, wicked place.

She quickly pulled them both in her arms hugging as much of them as her chubby arms would allow. "Mommy! Daddy! You're here!"

"No, we're not." Her father said.

"What?" The girl let go of her parents, looking up at her father, "What do you mean? You're right here!" She grabbed both of her parent's hands and started pulling them, "Come on! what are you waiting for?! Let's get out of here!"

In unison, her parents yanked their hands out of her grip and stood still.

"Why aren't you walking? We don't have all day. Get your butts moving!"

"No." Her mother said.

"Why? We don't want the monster to eat us." The girl started walking again thinking they were following her, but she was wrong.

"We're dead." Her mother said it so quietly almost as if she didn't want the little girl to hear.

But the girl heard her. She heard her loud and clear. She halted, Oh how she wished she didn't hear a word. She wished they would just comply and follow her. She wished they would stop being so difficult! "What do you mean you're dead...? You don't look so dead to me...."

"You killed us." Her father said,

"...Huh...?" She crept her head slowly, looking at them from the corner of her eyes.

"You killed us. We're-"Her mother stopped herself, gasping in realization her nonchalant face morphed into one of disgust. "We're Dead because of you!"

"You're a murderer! You murdered your parents!" Her Father spat in disgust.

"I'm not a murderer... I-I didn't murder you guys! Why would I murder my family?!?" She said in protest. The girl shut her eyes hoping that this retched dream would go away.