Disclaimer

THE HIGH SOCIETY
A Taejin Book

The plot of this story is the property of the author. I do not allow republishing of this book to any platform and likewise, I do not allow translation of any of my books.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, or actual events is purely coincidental. Views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the author.

All recognizable characters, settings, and others are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also, please DO NOT take any of my works seriously, finding some LOGICAL explanations along. Like other stories, you'll find a LOT of loopholes. Pardon me for those.

Lastly, all my books contain boyxboy relationships, MPREG (can be an ABO or not), triggering contents (death, crime, and sexual abuse among others), angst, lewd languages, mature scenes (smut), and dark themes. If you are not comfortable with any of these, you may skip reading.

Again, this is just fiction, so everything is possible.

NOTE: English is not my first language. Please pardon my grammar.

No hates, please. Let's all be kind to everyone. BORAHAE!

All Rights Reserved ®
JinniyaKim 🌌