Detention

Requested by thxngless

Your POV

Today was another boring Monday at school, and another day of being bullied. Did I mention that I fell head over heels in love with the guy that is bullying? Anyways, I did. It sucks having feelings for him. His name is Min Yoongi, but he prefers to be called Suga. All of the girls in the school love him, the guys even like him.

I went straight to math, and there he was, sitting on my desk. I sighed, "Get off my desk Yoongi," I said trying to stay calm.

"Don't call me that bitch. Just for that, I won't," he stayed.

"Suga get off my fucking desk," I said with a little more anger.

"Nope," he argued.

The teacher started to walk in just when Suga and I started to physically fight with each-other.
"Ms.(y/l/n) and Mr. Min... You both have detention for the rest of the week afterschool. I'm tired of having you two fight!" The teacher yelled at us.

We both groaned in anger and disappointment.
"All of you, in your seats now!" Mr. Drew demanded. Everyone listened, and he started his lesson.

The day went by quick, and before I knew it, I was in detention with Suga, and Mr. Drew. I sat there staring at the clock waiting for it to be over. Mr. Drew's ringtone went off, breaking the silence. He had to leave, and just left us there. I was about to leave when Suga pulled me back.

"What do you want?" I asked a little pissed.

"I want you (Y/N)," he whispered with lust into my ear. He pushed me up against the wall, and I gasped.

"Wh-what do y-you mean?" I stuttered out

He looked into my eyes. His eyes were filled with lust, and he smashed his lips onto mine. I tried to resist, but I couldn't help but kiss him back. He licked my lip for entrance, but I wouldn't give in that easily. He bit my lip making me gasp. Suga took that chance, and slid his tongue into my mouth.
He took my shirt and skirt off, leaving me in my bra and underwear. He took his tie off, and tied my wrists together. He used one hand to hold my hands above my head, and the other starting to rub my clit. I moaned out when I was being rubbed. "Already this wet for me (Y/N)," he smirked, and slid my underwear off.

"Suga just fuck me already," I begged.

He granted my wish, and slammed into me. I screamed out in pleasure, and pain. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he took my bra off with ease. He pounded into me harder, "SUGA!!" I moaned his name out.
"Use my real name babe," he moaned into your ear, and rammed into me faster. The room was filled with moans, and the sound of wet skin slapping over and over.
"YOONGI!!" I moaned out and came. He moaned out my name, and let his load out.

We started to get dressed, and fix our selfs up. I had markings on my wrists, and collarbone. Before he left he said, "I'll pick you up from your place tomorrow," he smirked and left me in the room.