WHAT!?!?!

Requested by NazMel258 sorry it took me a while to make a Taehyung smut for you

••••Your POV••••

Today I had a horrible day at work. All I wanted to do was cuddle with my boyfriend Taehyung. Out of all days though he had to get drunk with his friends.

~Flashback~

My phone started to ring, and the caller ID said Taehyung 😘

I answered it. "Hey baby, where are you?"

"Oh... Umm... Hey _____, this is Namjoon."

"Oh hey Namjoon, what's going on?"

"Well... We invited Taehyung with us to grab a few drinks, and well-" I cut him off.

"Namjoon you know he doesn't do well with alcohol," I groaned.

"I know, well the guys and I are gonna stay here, and I was wondering if you could pick him up."

I sighed, "Yeah I guess. I'll be there, just text me the address."

"Thanks ____." I ended the call.

I threw on a pair of shorts, and threw Taehyung's sweatshirt over my sports bra. I grabbed the car keys, and was on my way to the bar.

***
~End of Flashback~
When I got to the bar I walked inside, and seen a very drunk Tae. "_____! You're *hic* here!" He walked towards me almost falling. "Namjoon. Help me get him to the car." He nodded, and started to help me. Once Tae got into the car, I thanked Namjoon. I got into the car, and ran a hand through my hair. It was best not to talk to him since he was drunk. He put a hand on my thigh. I turned my head, and was staring into his eyes. They were full of lust and need. I took his hand off of my thigh, and started to drive home. He put his hand on my clothed pussy, and started to press down on where my clit is. "T-Tae. I'm driving," I told him as I held in a moan. He smirked, and started to kiss down my neck. 'This car ride seems like it's taking forever!' I thought to myself. He started suck on my neck, and left hickeys wherever he wanted.
Finally, after what seemed like hours of driving, I drove up the driveway. Taehyung stopped, and smirked at me. His plan worked, and I was in defeat. I quickly got out of the car, and he was quick to follow. Once the door was opened he slammed me against the wall, and started to make out with me. I groaned in pain, but his kissing made up for it. He shut the door with his foot, "Jump," he commanded. I did as he told me, and wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my arms around his neck, and deepened the kiss.
He walked to the room, and threw me onto the bed. He took his hoodie off of me, "No shirt?" He smirked. He took my shorts and underwear off, and started to run his fingers over my clit. I moaned, "Taehyung please," I begged. He started to take his own clothes off. "Please what?" He teased. He took your bra off, and started to play with your nipples. "Fuck me already," I moaned out. He smirked, and pulled me on top of him. He sat up, and whispered into my ear, "Ride me."
I blushed softly, and slid down onto his cock. We both let out moans. I adjusted to his size, and slowly started to move. He put his hands on my ass, and started to squeeze it. I moaned, and started to bounce faster on his cock. "Fuck," he moaned through gritted teeth.
He moved his hands to my waist, and started to push me down on his cock. I moaned loudly in pleasure as he hit my g-spot. I rocked my hips so he kept hitting the right spot. "Oh my god," I moaned. I started to tighten around him meaning I was getting close. He knew I was, so he pulled out and switched positions. He was hovering over me as I was underneath him. He slammed back into me, and we let out loud moans.
The room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping together, and loud moans bouncing off the walls. His thrusts started to get sloppier, and more erotic meaning he was close to climaxing.
I tightened around him, and curled my toes. "Fuck! Taehyung!" I moaned out as I came. He pulled out, and came on my stomach.
We panted, and tried to regulate our breathing. He laid next to me, and pulled the covers over us.
"Oh, and ___." He said
"Hmm?" I looked at him.
"I was never drunk," he giggled, and showed his rectangle smile.
"WHAT!?!?!"