Jin

Requested by @jinsbabygirl_
Hope you like it. I didn't really ask you if you wanted it a specific way and I'm sorry I'm extremely late and lazy and I'm sorry if you hate it.
__________________________

The night started off just like it usually did. Not too busy, but not too empty. The club's name was called Pink Kitty. It wasn't just any old club, no, it was the #1 strip club and brothel in California. Every night once the clock hit around 11pm the club would be filled with foreigners, regulars, and local townspeople getting over breakups, having parties, or just trying to get off because they're partner can't satisfy their needs.
Today was y/n's first day at the club and honestly she was kind of scared. She's heard some of the stories of what's happened to some of the girls, but the incidents hadn't happened in awhile according to the owner. She did recommend that y/n should take some self-defence classes just in case. It's been a week since she got the job and today was her first day. During that week y/n took self-defence classes, bought special costumes, toys, and chose her stage name. Y/n is now going to be known as Angel. Basic yes, but at least it's not Candy.
Once the clock had struck 9pm Angel was walking in through the doors of the club. She was greeted by the smell of cigarette smoke and alcohol much to her distaste, but what could she do.
"You're the new girl right?" Angel turned to see who the velvety voice was coming from. Her eyes met with hazel ones, eyelids decorated with skilled makeup.
"Y-yeah I'm y/n- I mean Angel," she awkwardly greeted as she stuck out her hand for a handshake. Her hand was met with a soft hand and the other girl smiled.
"I'm Vanessa, I'll be kind of helping you around on your first couple of days. I'll take you to your room, I assume that bag is all your equipment and costumes, yes?" She asked as she pointed to the duffle bag Angel was holding. She nodded and Vanessa started to walk, waving her hand for Angel to follow. They got to a series of rooms with dry erase name plaques and stopped at the one without a name written on it. Vanessa handed her a marker and she wrote out her name in curly letters.
"Since it's your first day you just stay in your room, but if you need anything just get me or one of the other girls, the manager is usually busy. So I'll just leave you to get set up and by the time you're probably done the club will be open. Good luck and have fun!" She smiled before walking away leaving Angel alone. She placed her hand on the cold metal doorknob and twisted it open revealing a larger room with a circular bed with pink covers and white and pink tables, chairs, and couches. It was absolutely stunning, it was like a hotel room suite. After Angel was done looking around she started to set up. Now judging by looks you'd think that she was more of a vanilla girl, but she was the total opposite. She loved being gagged, whipped, spanked, abused. Her equipment consisted of clamps, whips, paddles, gags, plugs, anything and everything hardcore and kinky you name it she has it. After setting up she started to get into costume. She slid out of her street clothes and lingerie and slid on her favorite outfit. It was white lacy lingerie with pink leather straps decorated with silver metal decorations.

      Just as Vanessa had predicted, Angel had just gotten done with setting up and getting ready when the club opened

      Just as Vanessa had predicted, Angel had just gotten done with setting up and getting ready when the club opened. The music was blasting through the speakers and Angel just sat on the bed provocatively waiting for her costumer, whom she didn't know would walk through her door so soon.
Jin was a business man and like any business man he needed to relax and so he went to the famous club Pink Kitty. He was a regular, and one of their most important visitors because he was a large part of their income. Jin walked through the doors at exactly opening time and was greeted by the owner.
"Oh Mr. Kim it's nice to see you again. I just wanted to let you know we have a new girl today. Her name is Angel."
"Angel you say? Well I'll have to pay her a visit," he smirked as he headed towards her room. He made his way towards the rooms, looking at the many names, searching for the new girl that goes by Angel.
"Oh? Now what do we have here? Your name is very deceiving," he smirked after he spoke. Angel was startled she didn't expect to get a costumer so quick. The door was shut behind the stranger and he locked the door. Angel smirked and stood up, her personality instantly changing. Angel pulled on his tie bringing his face close to hers.
"Now what should I call you? I need a name to scream out when I'm being abused by your cock," she spoke in a sultry voice, dragging her finger along the bulge in the man's pants.
"You can call me Seokjin." Now he usually never told anyone his real name, but he was just so intrigued by her that he wasn't even thinking.
"Well Seokjin. Let's have some fun," she whispered into his ear. Angel dragged him along to her bed by his tie. She had him sit on the bed and she got down on her knees. Angel quickly unzipped Seokjin's pants and pulled his large hard cock out of his pants. She gave it a few tugs before pressing her soft tongue to the underside of his cock, slowly dragging it towards the head. She wrapped her mouth around his cock and she looked up at Seokjin with innocent eyes. He threaded his fingers through her hair, softly tugging on it, as he let out a soft moan. Just the act of her hair being tugged on turned Angel on causing her to moan against his dick. She slowly bobbed her head up and down and her soft hands started to play with his balls. Seokjin had finally had enough. There was nothing wrong with a mind blowing blowjob, but he just wanted to get straight to the fucking today. There wasn't any reason other than he had a very stressful day at work and just needed a stress reliever. He pulled her off much to her distaste and she pouted.
"But daddy~" She dragged out the y and it drove Seokjin crazy. He was never much into the daddy kink, but he sure as hell was now.
"No buts baby, don't worry we're just going to have more fun," he smirked and pulled Angel onto the bed. He got up and started to rid himself of his clothes, teasing her in the process by very slowly removing the clothing covering his torso. He looked over all her equipment she had laid out and his eyes went straight to the blindfold before looking over the many whips, paddles, and an assortment of things he's never even seen before. He brought over a wood paddle and the pink blindfold to her and he slid the blindfold over her eyes making sure she couldn't see anything. The moment the blindfold was secured her senses were heightened and she suddenly felt so vulnerable and out of control, and she loved that. She loved that she couldn't expect what was going to happen next and that was such a turn on for both Angel and Seokjin.
"Hands and knees," he commanded.
"Yes daddy," she obeyed, positioning herself the way she was told. She felt the cold, wooden paddle run over her bottom and felt it raise off before smacking her lightly as a test. Angel moaned softly, moving backwards, wanting the paddle to strike her harder. She felt the paddle come in contact with her skin once again, but much harder, almost as hard as she wanted it. Seokjin smoothed his hand over her ass to soothe her blooming red skin. After a couple more hard spanks, he was getting tired of the foreplay and was ready to get straight to breaking in the new girl.

"On your back," he ordered. She knew what was going to happen next and she couldn't wait to be filled up with this stranger's rock hard cock. He took her blindfold off and smirked as they stared into each other's lust filled eyes.

"I want to see your face while you scream my name when I fuck you," he spoke. He easily slipped Angel's underwear off and ran his throbbing cock against her wet pussy after putting on a condom. Without any warning he plunged into her tight heat and they both groaned in unison. Seokjin started to slam in and out of her staring down at his new favorite play toy.

"OH FUCK ME! YESSSSSS~!" she screamed while her pussy was being abused by her customer's fat cock. The sounds resonated throughout the room, bouncing off walls. Sweat dripped down their bodies as they continued to go at it like animals. Angel's moans started to get louder and louder, signaling that she was about to cum, so Seokjin pulled out and forced her face down and ass up. He now could get deeper into her pussy and ram into her like there was no tomorrow. She screamed out like never before and that's when he knew he had just hit the right spot that would make her go crazy. He repeated what he did over and over, making her grip tight onto the sheets. Seokjin started to get more aggressive and started to spank her every time he thrusted inside of her. The spanking was getting Angel closer and closer to being pushed over the edge and Seokjin could start feeling his stomach to tighten up.
"FUCK I'M GONNA CUM! SEOKJIN!"
Before they could both reach pure ecstasy, y/n woke up next to her beautiful husband Kim Seokjin. Y/n couldn't believe that something that felt so real was a dream. She got up from bed and headed to the kitchen to start her day just like she usually did.
----------------------------
Ok I'm sorry I'm a fucking loser and I obviously didn't finish this in the correct time frame I gave myself and that you all probably expected, but I hope you can forgive me🙁