small moments

just a drabble lol its so short so i apologize. i think I'm going to start moving my content onto A03 and I'll let yall know when I do.

its just a short fluff piece, no warnigns here!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You stirred from your sleep in the morning trapped in your lover's embrace. Since you weren't fully awake yet, you barely noticed that she was already up long before you. Natasha rested her head atop yours, idly tracing her fingers down the dip of your back through your shirt. You let out a soft sigh through your nose, nuzzling closer to her.

"Goodmorning," Natasha murmured, kissing the crown of your head. She tilted her head down, pressing a kiss to your temple; another underneath your sleepy eye and finally one to your lips. You hummed, giving her a kiss back.

Your weary eyes found the digital clock on the nightstand. It read 4 am, and you let out a sigh. "Go back to sleep, Natasha. You promised that you'd sleep in with me yesterday," you reminded softly, smiling when she kissed you again.

"I know."

Natasha smoothed one of her cold hands under your shirt and onto the warmth of your back. You flinched slightly from the cold and sighed playfully.

"You've been laying here with me all night. How are your hands still cold?"

Natasha had a smug smile on her face now, tracing figures and shapes into your skin. "I know a few ways to warm them up," she replied smoothly; laughing when you smacked her shoulder in retaliation.

"Alright, fine. Goodnight." Natasha placed kisses all over your face again, her hands still tracing figures on your back.

"Goodnight, Natasha."

Natasha huffed playfully when you said that, pulling away to look at you. "Really? Did I make you mad or something? Your lack of pet names is concerning."

"Natasha, just go back to sleep with me," you whined out, (saying her first name on purpose) and tugging her close again. Natasha just pouted and rested her head back on top of yours.

"You only call me by my name whenever you're angry," Natasha prompted, a small pout on her face still. You giggled and kissed her neck.

"Say it!" Natasha pouted again, her face beginning to flush with embarrassment. "I pay for our home, you could at least show me some love."

"You only pay for this home cause you insisted. And you make so much more money than me!" you quipped back, trying to hold back laughter.

"Fine- fine, can you come back to bed, baby?" You teased lightly, brushing any stray hairs away from her face. Natasha tried to be upset but she couldn't. She got comfortable with you in her arms and watched as you fell back asleep.