Original story

Just like usual Namjoon was again accompanied by his best friend, Y/n.

Y/n: Good Morning Joon

Namjoon: Good morning Y/n

Y/n: You look so happy today. Anything special?

Namjoon: Ah Y/n you know me really well.

Y/n: Tell me joon

She says and playfully elbows him.

He rubs his nape in nervousness.

Namjoon: You see that yesterday Mirae asked me for a date in evening?

Y/n: Yeah?

Namjoon: Actually she was really sweet and I was thinking of confessing to her today. What do you think?

Hearing this Y/n's heart shattered in uncountable pieces but she gathers herself up knowing that if she doesn't behaves normal he will be worried for her.

Y/n: Ahhh that I think yeah it is a great time for you to confess to her. You know they say the sooner the better?

Namjoon: hmm so will you help me confessing?

Y/n: What is their to help?

Namjoon: You have to tell her that after class she has to meet me at the rooftop alone nothing more than this.

Y/n: Okay leave it to me!

Somewhere deep down she knew that something will not be good. She has known Mirae. She has seen how she backstabbed her own father and friends.

Whatever happens she will prepare herself for it.

They continue their way towards school and Namjoon was blabbering about Mirae when they were at date.

Y/n was zoned out all the time but still hummed or nodded when Namjoon asked her.

After their classes Y/n told a guy to inform Mirae knowing this will not be good cause they are rivals.

She hides somewhere from where she could look at Namjoon standing and smiling like an idiot.

Mirae comes and stands in front of him.

Mirae: *smiling* What happened Namjoon? Why did you called here?

Namjoon: I have something to tell you.

Mirae: Yes?

Namjoon kneels down and held out a rose while smiling.

Namjoon: Ever since I saw you here Mirae, I could never find a flaw. I see a perfect girl in you. And after our date yesterday, I couldn't help but fall for you more. Will you be my girlfriend?

Mirae was having hands on her mouth which was hung open.

She starts to laugh which confused Namjoon while Y/n knew something like this will happen.

Mirae: What do you think a perfect girl like me will like a fat ugly elephant like you? I will never ever in my life will like a guy like you. And about yesterdays date? It was all a dare. Whenever you are with me I try to control myself from puking. Eww you smell worse than garbage. Remember that you aren't my type and will never ever be. I will like to date a guy who is handsome, rich and perfect not a ugly, fat nerd like you.

She always pretended to be nice and Y/n knew it. She was good in almost everything and Y/n knew that yeah she does it all for fame. She is rich but still looks for money. Such a gold digger. 

Y/n knew this will happen and she took this opportunity to take her everything down.

Y/n always tried to tell her truth to the teachers but they didn't listened to her. Y/n never talked to anyone because no one believed her but now the table has turned.