ch3

SIYA POV     

after a car ride !!!!

.they are taking me in farmhouse along with their boss.but I don't understand why they are not taking him to the hospital.afterall.

He is badly injured ..inside the house 2 female guards came and start dragging me to a room .

..I am scared now where are they taking me.

they shove me inside and locked the door ..the room is big and beautifully. It's not time to cherish the room .

.my parents are definitely worried for me..how can I escape from here but who these people are ,why they are wearing suit,they can't be goons ..but why they kidnap me..

maybe he's some secret officers ,that's why they kidnap me that I tell someone about them,but I'm not gone tell anyone,I just want to help that  men ,but that ungrateful men manhandled me .

.I bang the doors so many times but no one came..
I want to go home please let me go.promise I don't tell anyone please ,my throat hurt after so much shouting I am tired ,sitting near the wall. tears start coming in my eyes...I don't know when my eyes become heavy and drifted to sleep...

After 2 HR..

A bang on door.my eyes swift open and saw the same female guard she open her phone camera and clicked my photo and came near me start touching me here and there.

What are you doing
Don't touch me.
Is she crazy or what..is she lesbian
Did she want to take advantage of me
Leave me ..but her hands are strong
Suddenly she stop and leave ...
What the hell is this.where I am stuck ooh god help me...

                  DANIEL POV
I open my eyes and saw my secretary and my one of trusted men standing in front me.asking me how I am .

I take support of bed and try to sit and I told them I'm good .. and where's my angel

They saw my face like I'm a ghost
My secretary asked me in scary voice .sir who's angel  ...

I told him the girl who come with us..seriously angel..I never think like that. I don't like womens how I call her angel .but she's truly angel ..in her white dress she look angel .after seeing here there my heart stop for second.what's going on with me..

My Secretary told me...she's lock in the room and crying to let her go...
I feel bad for her ,and order my secretary "bring same dress as she wearing and give her to change and take her to me...

It's me who ruined her dress ,in a forest  I thought there  is someone from my enemy side.so I immediately grab her and close her mouth with my hand and I reach for my gun to shoot her

.but when I saw her eyes filled with tears ...I realize she is normal girl and innocent too.my heart stopped to see his innocent face,.I take her inside the forest .and I remember her fearfull face when I tore her veil to stop my bleeding.

Maybe she think I'm going to hurt her physically, i can be Anythig beast, monster,merciless,but i can't hurt a women  .  .I don't let her go because if I let her go maybe she tell someone and cause problems ..but my  heart said don't let her go..

Her tears make my heart ache..I can't see her tears ..I don't know why .I never  feel this way...
                              SIYA
I hate to be here..I want to go home.how can she touch me.i feel humiliated..little later the same female guard with a packet in her hands ...this time I can't let you touch me.miss touchy. I am backing away she's coming closer

she took my hand forcefully and place the packed and order me.
Change in the dress..you have 10 minutes or I will change for you
then she left and closed the door
What..is she mad or what .I don't what wear this dress.but if I don't wear .she do ..no.i can't let her touch me

I open the packet and saw the same dress as I am wearing ..I changed into dress .because my clothes are dirty and torn a little because that jerk manhandled me and  tore my dupatta is in shredded peices ...secondly I scared of this lady touchy bodyguard
.....  

After 10 min..door bang open and I saw same female guard ..She's taking me somewhere no she's dragging me harshly .then she stop infant of room and knock lightly  .I'm shocked she  knock the door nicely ..because she always open my room door with a bang ..she take me inside and left .

now I see the same man because of him I'm here...
He's watching me with unknown emotions and told me I can go home but if I told anyone about whole scenario then that day will be my last day.

.his voice is fully of warning I gulp and nod my head .I encouraged a little and asked him ..are you a secret officer .he's watching me dumbfoundedly and told me  .you don't need to know ..and remember always my warning ..in a harsh voice

I nod my head.like a obedient child ..He press the bell and 2 men came and he order them..take her home safely..and now I'm sitting in their car..thinking about the whole scenario..he's definitely a secret officer because he told his men to take me home safely...now what should I tell my parents....

......  ...DANIEL ..POV.
I watching her in my laptop .because the whole farmhouse is under cctv surveillance..I feel bad for her because she's crying  ..but when Sasha my female bodyguard  taking her measurements for her dress..she's resisting her too much like she's forcing her..

I am laughing like hell..my angel don't like to be touched ......my angel is too cute and innocent  ....when Sasha gave her dress. She throw dress on bed maybe don't want to wear but after few seconds she pick the dress and saw it's same dress as her . She smile ...I like her smile  then she remove her torn veil from her shoulder ...

.I closed my laptop..I can't see her while she changed  her clothes...I respect women ..and she's my angel ....never in my dreams I can't disrespect her...a knock came in a door and she enter and I feel time stopped for me...then

she cleared her throat ..I came out of my trance and I warn her not to tell her about this incident..and she nod like a child..how cute ...then asked me cutely ..am I a secret officer ..I am laughing in my hand ...

.seriously this girl giving Me different emotions like I never felt . ....i harshly ignore her question .and order my men to take her home safely ..and she left ...my heart felt like a part of mine going away  and call my secretary and order him to find

each and everything about this girl . .. ...
I don't know why I'm feeling this emotion  maybe because of this girl ....shit I didn't even ask her name  ..such idiot I'm..
But those bastards who attack me going soon  6 feet underground .  .rip fuckers. Your grimreaper is coming...

Press the 🌟 star
Don't forget to press the star🌟

...
Please vote and comment to give me your precious feedback ..it encourage me alot to write more....

MAFIA CAPTIVE ANGELजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें