18

Author’s POV;-

Y/n went to her room after he treated her wounds and Jungkook went straight to the warehouse where he will punish Mihyan brother who crossed his limits and dared to do things which he shouldn’t. All the guards bowed in front of him and a smirk instantly formed on his face after watching the condition of the bastard. He made sure to make him bald by his own bare hands and also gave the care to his hands which he deserved for laying fingers on Y/n and he made sure to give him the punishment which he deserved clearing the insect from the society.

Wiping his hands he made his way back to the mansion thanking the other members to help him in a certain situation. He never forgets to make them remember how grateful he is to have them in their lives. Taehyung hyung can you hand this phone to Y/n and keep the file on my table? I have a little work to take care of so I will be a little late. He nodded his head and went towards the mansion.

Y/n POV;-

I plopped down on the sofa feeling so free because I had nothing to do so I decided to binge some drama. A new drama just came out and I thought about watching it yesterday night when I was kidnapped otherwise I would watched a few episodes till now. Sulking my head I started the Tv only to be disturbed by. Boohoo someone said making me startled. Ahhh . I eyed the person smacking his arm the very next moment. You scared me , can’t you come straight and greet me. It wouldn’t be fun in that way.

Ohh okay don’t repeat this from next time , my heart is really sensitive. What if I would get an attack without completing this drama. I thought you would say something different you will not regret about anything only about not watching a drama? Ahh I just remembered I haven’t completed the series which I was reading, I totally forgot about that. Thanks for making me remember Tae. I said smiling cheekily. Which kind of series you read Y/n? He said.

Ahhh…..nevermind. I am happy nothing happened to you and you were rescued safely. Jungkook really became an angry bird when we were not able to trace you. I giggled. It means his name should be angrybird devil but this should be confidential between us. He passed me a boxy smile and gave me a friendly hug more likely like a bear but soon he was pulled harshly by someone which made me jolt back. I blinked my eyes a few times and saw Junkook standing there.

What the fuck are you doing and why were you clinging to my girlfriend? We were just sharing a friendly hug , don’t act too much. Junkook becomes possessive for me very quickly , they both were glaring each other as if they will eat other with their eyes if possible. Last time they did the same thing and watching Taehyung’s expression I knew he didn’t like the other one at all. I jumped between both of them to stop their glaring contest. He is my friend Junkook and there is nothing to worry about. I tilted my head and apolozied a small sorry mumbling to Taehyung.

Junkook calmed down after seeing me and instantly hugged me and I hugged him back. I am so delighted to get you back in my arms , I was scared when you were kidnapped. I will never leave you alone now. He kissed my forehead. I felt so protective and a different feeling of warmth kept within me , it was like I needed something and when he hugged I felt full and satisfied. Yeah I am also happy. Thanks to Jungkook, he came on time and saved me. Otherwise she wouldn’t be in your arms right now. Taehyung cut me off and said. But he is the reason she was kidnapped otherwise we both would be happily living with each other. Junkook said this time.

You are the reason he went to that extent so better not put the blame on him because you are the reason what he is going through otherwise he would be leading a happy life. You were always selfish , Taehyung said and I knew he was extremely angry. He is a kind of goofy boy and if he is so serious then there is some matter between them and I have to stop them otherwise I don’t know what they will do. Guys, let’s stop this. Yeah , we should go from here Y/n.