19

Y/n POV;-
I talked with him and we decided to be friends. It is good watching him come out of his nutshell and becoming a little soft to the people around him, especially me. After watching a few episodes together I came back to my room and I couldn’t trace my sleep for a long time so I decided to update my new device and check its features. Logging into instragram I checked my messages , it’s been such a long time since I called my parents.

The first thing to do tomorrow is call them and proceed with my day. Searching for a good ff I came across one and I proceeded with that.

Next day;-

I totally forgot about what happened between me and Junkook and as soon as I woke up my mind went towards him. Stretching my hands I got up , taking a quick shower I came outside and immediately called my parents. My mom gave me a long ass speech of being so stubborn and not calling her for months. It was so difficult to persuade her to send me here and I couldn’t come up with a good excuse so I ended up listening to her. Still I felt good after talking to my parents after such a long time.

She even asked me which kind of job I am doing. I have been really good in academics since my childhood and if I say I completed my graduation and I am currently working in a cafe, I don’t know what will she do with me.

To be honest I should say I am not even working anymore and right now I am doing nothing which is productive instead of watching drama. I completed my first task for today. Now it's time to eat something. I went downstairs and sat on my side followed by Jungkook. I greeted everyone and dug into my food. Y/n. I nodded my head. Yeah..What you will be doing today? He asked. I don’t have any idea, maybe watching something to waste my time.

I heard you like doing crafts and painting too. He said, making my eyes go wide. How did you know? I know every single thing about you which you have discussed with some or the other person. I don’t remember every single thing which fascinates me and how does he know?

Ohh I don’t remember much about myself. What if we go and grab some stationery from the supermarket? He asked. Will you also make things with me ? No. You proposed the idea now you have to help me to  execute it , it will be fun. How much will you work , you should enjoy your life and each moment. A friend can only give you an honest opinion each time. He put his hands up in the air .

Okay okay I understand I will join you. You don’t need to say this much. he said. When will we be going? I have a few things to do today so I will take you in the evening. He said. Message me a little earlier. He nodded his head and we went our own ways.

Time skip;-

Jungkook messaged me and he got free before evening so now I just have to change into something comfy and head outside. Wearing a wide leg pant , with a crop top followed by denim on the top I saw myself in the mirror and was ready to go downstairs. I stood a few inches away from the door but someone else opened it abruptly. I became scared and jolted backwards holding my chest. I didn’t mean to scare you , are you okay?

Yeah I am okay but how you came here Junkook. I didn’t mean to say this ….Like I mean . Cutting me off he proceeded. I know you have not expected me to come anytime soon since the way I behaved yesterday. Yeah you understood me this once. I am sorry Y/n , I didn’t intend to behave like that but I felt bad when someone said I couldn’t protect my own girl and you also took their side. He said. I can understand from your perspective too and I know you can protect me but we normal people don’t know about the tricks these mafias play.

So it’s better to be on the safer side and I wanted you to understand this . You took this in a negative way and it really hurted me watching you behave like that. I said whatever I felt. It’s better to let him know what I felt . I also thought the same and I am so sorry that I hurted you. Will you forgive you? Yeah but if you promise to think from both sides and understand the whole situation before reacting. Yeah I will always keep this in my mind.