Announcement!

Aizawa's POV:

I still can't believe what my problem child did.

Did I just say my... 

Thank god I didn't say that out loud!

They would go after me for being like a dad...

Me: *sigh*

After this conference I still had to go to my class and I even left Midoriya with the support course since I knew that he loved tinkering around. He even once destroyed my googles and put them back together was if that was nothing. He then told me he was just corious to see if there was anything like a glass or a force shield intigrated since that could shield and protect my eyes from dust and stuff. to be quite honest it wasn't such a bad idea and after that I let Power Laoder integrate the idea in it.

Power Loader: You are sighing a lot.

Me: *sigh* none of your problems.

Power Loader: So what's up?

Me: I need to announce this game...

Power Loader: And? Where is the problem?

Me: My class.

Power Loader: Then just keep it simple and give them a free day. It's not as if they don't need the additional time until Nezu is ready for the war. I really wonder where we will hold it.

Me: You need to ask?

Power Loader: Ohh yeah!

Since the war game was an annual thing, UA had an undergournd tunnel system build for it. It wasn't huge or anything but it was providing them with enough space to fight and also experience how it would be to infiltrate the enemies preliminary.

Power Loader: No one's been there for ages tho!

Thankfully we arrived in front of the support course and the moment we entered something exploded and my instincts told me to protect my problem kitten and so I sued my scarf and had him captured and then pulled him towrds myself looking at him.

WHAT THE!

Does he now try to kill himself with something explosive?

I knew it was a bad decidion leaeving him with the support course alone!

Power Loader: MEI HATSUME!

Me: IZUKU!

Me and Power Loader screamed the names of our most beloved and problematic kids in the class and then looked at each other before looking at them once again. Thankfully Izuku and the girl as well as the class looked unharmed which can't be said from the invention.

Izuku: ....

Mei: Ahm It's not his fault! He tried to warn me but I didn't listen to him at all.

Power Loader: Of course it is your fault! Who else would make something explode.

Mei: Relax! It's not such a big explotion and no one got hurt too!

Power Loader: That's not the problem!

Mei: I will voluntarily clean up this place too!

Power Loader: Still not the problem here!

Me: *sigh*

Izuku: Ai-ai-aizawa-sensei... cou you let me go? Please?!

Let you go and do what?

You stay put rigth where I have you!

That's for yout and my hearts best!

I do not need another heart attack!

Me: No.

Izuku: .... *sob* I am sorry.

Me: You've done nothing wrong kid.

Izuku: Hm?

I looked at my problem child and wiped a tear away before setting him free. After seeing him cry I felt guily for not releasing him earlier and even denied it.

Me: *sigh* The sound scared me for a bit...

Izuku: Ah That was Mei. She mixed a substance into the fuel of this device so that it would work faster but I told her it wasn't stable.... Ah but you probably are not interred in that and came to pick me up, right?

Me: Yes and no. Continue if you want problem child.

Izuku: It's okay. You wouldn't understand anyways.

There was this distance look in his eyes that was telling me he was thinking about something. From time to time he would have this specific look in his eyes but until now it never really bother me. For some reason I couldn't stop thinking that he was thinking of a way to kill himself now.

Me: Then let's go back. I have something to announce.

It didn't took us long to get back to my class where thankfully nothing happened and they were working on their assignment I gave them before leaving for the conference. Izuku immediately went to his seat and I went in front of them instead right to my sleeping bag.

Me: I have an announcement to make and I don't want to repeat myself. So listen up.

Thank good they are way to focused on me and Izuku to not listen after what happened yesterday.

Me: Nezu decided to bring the UA civil war game back to life for this year. You are al being in the hero team and the vilains will be notified extra. The objective of this game is to not let the villains capture you and mark you!

Mina: Mark?

Denki: Maybe tape?

Me: As I was about to say... A person is counted as marked after their costume turns red. All of you will wear special costumes and also bee provided special cpature weapons as for the villains they will get special weapons. None of them are leathal and all that can happen is you guys being covered in neon yellow paint.

Kirishima: Sounds like paint ball.

Iida: Sir do we get some preparation time?

Me: *Sigh* If you would let me finish first then you would know that you guys will have time until the support course is done with the preparation. Until then you are not allowed to leave your dorm room as well as dorm gym. 

Momo: Aizawa-sensei?

Me: Yes?

Momo: Where will the game be held?

Me: In UA's underground war zone. Now you all go back to your dorms and stay there. I will come to the villains personally shortly.

Just like that I dismissed my class and watched them all leave out of the room. For some reasons I felt as if I was about to never see them again. It felt as if I just made them walk towards their own end.