Trapped

3rd POV:

It didn't take long after the heroes brought Izuku to the game seting and equipt him with all the necessities, Aizawa, Vlad and All Might wen out to get the rest of the class. Meanwhile the teachers started to power up their surveillance cameras for the game. They after all wanted to see what Izuku would do and if necessary stop him from doing harm to himself or others.

RG: You really think this was a good idea?

Nezu: Certainly it might not seen like the best solution but for the long run it was.

HD: It somewhat feels wrong. Anyone else have a bad feeling?

RG: That's why I am asking.

Cementoss: It doesn't feel right!

Power Loader: Oh-oh....

Snipe: What's up?

Power Loader: Have a look for yourself!

Power Lader enhanced the picture of Izuku waiting for the heroes for about 5 minutes but after that he suddenly stood up and looked at the camera. Izuku looked at them directly and waved before destroying the camera with some flames. They looked like white flames too.

Midnight: I thought his quirk was a healing quirk!

Mic: Me too.

RG: That is how the quirk that is offically put down in his records.

Snipe: huh? but we just saw...

Thirteen: Maybe he was hiding it?

Mic: But that doesn't make any sense! Why would he do that?

It was already a good while since All Might, Aizawa and Vlad King went out and they were only now returning back after sending the kids to a storage unit in the dungeon of this undergound layouts.

All Might: What's going on?

Mic: SHO! You might want to have a look at this!

Midnight: Did you know that Izuku could use falmes?

Aizawa: The problem child can olny heal with heat.

RG: Apparently not.

Aizawa: What does that mean?

HD: Have a look.

Before the hero could even see Izuku he destroyed yet another camera. This went on from one camera to the second in such a genuine speed that no one really cought him from where he was comming from. It was only when he stopped in front of a camera which was close to the observers room that Aizawa and the others got a better view of the villain.

Cementoss: There he is!

Thirteen: What is he doing there?

Midnight: Shouldn't he be focusing on the other participants?

Vlad King: Aizawa what on earth is going on?

Just one look was enough to see Midoriya standing. There they saw Izuku looking at it with a bloody smile. It wasn't naturall at all and it send shivers down the teachers spine. This was more than just concerning and it was at that moment that Nezu realized his mistake. Izuku even opened up his wings and destroyed the villain costume they gave him.

Nezu: Get him out of there before the other students arrive!

Before any of the teachers could however react at all, the door that was the only exit out of the room was suddenly extremly hot and gleaming. They were shut in completely without any visuals.

All Might: Let me do this!

Power Loader: DON'T!

All Might used his quirk on the door only to realize that the door absorbed the power of the impact of his smash. The material used for builing the dungeon were not just normal once and Nezu as well as Power Loader and Cementoss knew that.

Mic: What the?!

Vlad King: How can the door still stand?

Nezu: *sigh* It looks like he played us well.

HD: I can't believe I fell for it and did what he wanted.

RG: You couldn't have known that.

Aizawa: Explain what is wrong with my problem child!!!

Nezu: Does the image of his wings remind you of a certain someone?

Midight: Didn't Usagi have them?

Ectoplasm: You are not suggesting that he is Usagi?

Nezu: I am.

RG: But why would he do that?

Nezu: Same reason as of why he would just slaughter a whole city in the past.

Aizawa: Does that mean I had one of the top 3 villains in my class and didn't realize it? Impossible! He isn't such a person!

Mic: .... So ahm does that mean we will be next?

It was only thanks to Present Mic that they now realized that they are doomed if they do not find a way out. Their students were already lost too. As if that wasn't bad enough all of the sudden an alarm went through the computers speakers.

Nezu: Power Loader?

Power Loader: Class 1A and class 3A and B dorms are burning down.

Vlad King: So he isn't working alone?

All Might: That boy will pay for this! 

Cementoss: How are we supposed to get out?

RG: Nezu... you could just vent out.

Nezu: That is not an option.

Thirteen: Why?

Nezu: We are dealing with Usagi. Until now he was always a step ahead of us. If I am not wrong then there will be a trap or he will be waiting for me to do that before eliminiating me first.

Sniper: Then what are we supposed to do?

Aizawa: find a way out of this room.