The insidious macarons

Hi everyone and happy new year - as late as it is - i hope you've all had fun on the holidays and whatnot. 

Here is a Christmas story of mine. 

I was spending my Christmas with my siblings - my older brothers had finally got some holiday days from their employers (fucking finally)

And we were having fun, eating chips and pizza and whatnot, and we were talking about how ballsy we are to live in Gotham. 

One thing led to another, and it just turns into a game of truth and dare, except we only just dared each other, so it was just a game of dare and dare and even more daring dares. 

And David, the jackass that he is, dared me to throw a macaron at batman. I was trying to argue that where the fuck am I going to find the dark night, and he just pointed out the window to show that he was on a roof having some sort of showdown with penguin (rooftop is not a good place for a flightless bird - no wonder he keeps getting caught.) 

Anyway, who am I to back out of a dare, so we all go up on the roof and I begrudgingly throw my macaron, and it hit him right in the head. And I say begrudgingly, not because I didn't want to hit the man on the head. It was because I didn't want to lose my last macaron. I love macaron. 

Anyway. He's been coming to visit me now and then. 

I think he's worried I'm going to turn into a pastry themed villain. 

Not gonna lie, if I didn't love eating pastries and sweets as much as I do, I would have become one. 

I would be called : the insidious macaron 

a rival worthy of the condiment king.