Human Anatomy

Human Anatomy.

A TaeTee onshot.

gonzoM
DanicaRedfern

"Aaarghhhhhh". Tee held his head in his hands in pure frustration.

Tae turned to see him struggling with his books for last 3 hours straight. He stood behind his chair slowly massaging his tired neck and shoulders.

"What happened love"? He turned Tee's chair to talk.

"The uni is all dumb". He exclaimed with a frustrated tone. Tae raised his eyebrows waiting for more to come. "How can one read all human anatomy by reading books. I mean i need a body to work on and these stupid professors expect us to know everything just by looking at the pictures.

I mean tell me, how can i see how does an arm works bending and relaxing"? Tee huffed making Tae chuckle a bit.

"So you need a whole Physical Body to read and examine the muscles"? Tae said in an amused tone.

"Not only Muscles Phi Tae. I need to know how the body works as mentioned in the book". This time Tee was really irritated.

"Okay okay. Chai'yen Nong. How about read it on me"? Tae said wiggling his eye brows.

"Haaaa. Realllly. Phi Tae". Tee looked at him with his big eyes. And how on earth would Tae refuse it even if he didnt opted himself.

"Tell me how you want me"? Tae said in a serious tone.

Tee hurrily opened his book to a certain page and turned to Tae.

"Stand there, remove your shirt". He said and Tae obliged there and then. He pulled off his tee shirt and stood straight in the center of the room. Less he knew, it was going to be the beginning.

"Hmmmm. So thats how it works". Tee said with excitement after an hour of his upper body examination. Lots of excercises, lots of movements.

Turn around, flex the back. Move arms. Bend and relax. All curves and lines and now Tae was tired. But good thing Tee was done with all his points.

He took the glass full of water and took a swig.

"Now remove your pants and briefs". Tee said and Tae spurted all water. He choked badly on the sip.

"What? *cough* *cough*".

"Yeah. I will read the lower muscles now. Legs. Thighs. Calfs and feet". He said.

"You.. You sure? Thats it"? Tae made sure to confirm.

"Yeah yeah. Am sure. And yeah your bumbum too". Tee playfully spanked Tae's firm bum.

'Oh Boy.... What did i put myself in'. Tae thought to himself before slipping out of his jeans but kept his briefs on. It was embarassing for him to know he was bulging. But seems like Tee didnt bother about it.

"You know Phi Tae they say, the Thigh holds the most storngest bone in the whole body". Tee put a little pressure of his hand,  emphasizing his point.

"And these calf muscles take most of the load of the body". His hands were working on his legs but Tae felt all his sanity threads were being teared apart one by one.

"Okay you may sit down and take a break". Tee held a chair and let him sit. For sure, Tae was tired. Standing for so long and that too keeping himself in control.

They spent some time in silence. Tee was noting down some points on his notebook while consulting his book. Tae was just looking at him. And then once again he frowned to see Tee in deep thoughts as if he was confused about something else.