1. The Arrest

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." Her vision is starting to blur by the pricking tears that are trying to escape for a while now. She is very familiar with situations like this and still, this one isn't nothing like the others. Her heartbeat is rapidly beating, making her breaths quicker and harsher. She nibbles on her lower lip for a moment and trying to calm herself down, but even her voice is slightly cracking. Broking the invisible walls she has been building for years.

 She shouldn't cry.She can't. She is Sapphire Blue, a police officer and this was her job; to catch and send to prison criminals like him. Like Casimir Wojtek. Except that this time she broke one of the biggest legal and moral rules. 

She fell in love with the bad guy.

With the criminal. 

Sapphire doesn't regret falling for him, not even a little. This is imposible.

The only thing she is regretting is the situation she is in right now. Their situation.

"You have the right to an attorney. If you can not afford an attorney, one will be provided for you", she says now between little, soft sobs. Her hands shaking while she is securing his wrists with the metal handcuffs.

"Don't cry Princess, everything will be okay!"

 In an attempt to reassure her, Casimir brushes one lock of her curly hair and pushes it behind her ear. Even though he knew -from the start- that there probably wasn't any future for them together, he tries to stay calm. 

Not for himself, no -he always put their love before everything else, the whole reason why he hide his identity - for their love and for her only. For his lovely Sapphire.

He had never cried before, not because he couldn't, but because he never found something worthy enough for such an emotion. 

Until now.

Until the moment he is one step closer to losing his first- and only-real love, the woman who saw him, not as the criminal, but for the real person who he is. Deeeply inside.

"I warned you to not catch feelings for me or this would happen, didn't I?" He rasps, harsher than needed, but there isn't any trace of anger in his voice, instead the melancholy in him is trying to hide behind the feelings he is the most familiar with; apperantly unsuccesful.  Acting like the tough guy, like the most dangerous criminal he was known as.

 "Yeah...you did-" Casimir's loud and husky voice successfully make Sapphire even more aware and heartbroken by the situation they are in at the moment, even thought these weren't his intentions.

"Then stop crying, it's useless. Better make sure I won't be staying between the cells for a long time." His voice is a little calmer now, but his words remain colder than what they are supposed to be.

"I-I...you," Casimir looks up, staring right at the amberish brown eyes of Sapphire, 
"love you!" He spils. These three little words have never been not only throught of but even said by Cassimir, to no one.

"You know, I love you more," Sapphire happily exclaims, masking her sadness with the new emotions that hearing these words bring to her.

 She has always been the one saying those magical words and hearing them from him, make her heard sweel with pride.

 She leans closer to Casimir, kissing him on the lips and embracing him in a powerful hug. By the way she is holding on him-like he might dissapear if she let off their embrace- shows that she don't want to let him even a milimeter way from her.

 Inhaling his strong cedarwood fragrance making sure she will always remember it, running her hands and messing with his raven black hair, which earns her a wide smile from him. He has his hands behind his back so he do the only thing he can- gets closer to her and lays his head at the crook of her neck.

"I know," he murmurs in her ear, sending shivers across her whole body. She loves his beautiful, deep voice and would always do.

Both of them know that the time for them to separate from each other is here now, but it looks harder than any case Saphire ever had and harder than the things Cassimir has ever done.

When they finally do, one lonely tear starts running down Casimir's cheek. Both of these broken people experience indescribable pain deep in them- feeling like their hearts are beating only for each another's , and like being without the other will be as being dead; without any trace of love.

Sapphire collects herself right on time when her colleagues walk toward them as well as the chief of police.

"Mr. Wojtek please remain silent and get in the car without causing any unwanted troubles!" She pushed him lightly towards the car so he knows that he should walk to it.

Two other cops help him in the car. 

Sapphire watchs the police car speed out of her sight and once again she is on the verge of breaking down, but a hand on her shoulder forces her to remain cold as stone and turn back.

"Good job Ms. Blue," her boss congrats her, with big smirk on his face, he looks at her. He wasn't aware of their relationship, no one is. Only they know what is happening between them, and how bad it is for both of them.

"Yeah good job Sapphire," Carlos mutters from behind her, the same cop that is trying to take over her position. He is smiling, but it is obviously a very fake and forced one.
.....

Soooo this was the first chapter. What do you think?
What do you think of Sapphire?
And Cassimir?