Infinity [Bokuto x Reader]

'My love's not fragile, go and live your dream'

— WHEREIN an astronaut and a volleyball player dates

The cries of battle blaring through the television's speakers, the fight between Thanos' army and the Avengers commenced. A big bag of Doritos lay empty on the coffee table, while a bottle of Coca-Cola stood half empty.

Koutaro, who was deeply immersed in the show didn't notice the burning gaze of his girlfriend. Y/N had been staring at him, calling his name after every minute yet none of it can bother the focused Koutaro.

"Koutaro!" she shouted, still trying to get his attention.

She had received a call from the headquarters announcing that an emergency meeting will be held within an hour and she was one of the few people who were told to come. Even though it was her day off she had to go as it was said to be mandatory.

Sure she could've just left a note and left, but she knows Koutaro too well that her leaving this big guy without uttering a goodbye will just lead to chaos once she comes home.

Tapping his shoulder a bit harder than the last, Y/N called out his name one more time.

"Kou, I'm leaving for a while okay?" she stated, her palms resting on his tensed shoulder, while her coat slowly slipped out of her grasp.

Finally, his head turned to her, a smile creeping up his lips. Koutaro then reached out for the remote and turned the television off.

"I'm sorry sol, can you repeat what you just said?" he stated while reaching out for her wrist before engulfing the (h/c) girl into a bear hug.

"I said I'm off for a bit, there's an emergency meeting back at HQ."

Y/N relaxed at her boyfriend's warmth, a smile following her reply as she remember the reason behind the nickname he gave her.

Sol, the Roman equivalent of the Greek sun god Helios. In Koutaro's perspective, Y/N was his sun, the one who gives him hope and his ultimate source of happiness.

Koutaro then placed a soft peck on top of her head, resting his head on it afterward. The girl on the other hand was blushing chaotically at his small yet sweet gestures.

"Should I go drop you off?" he muttered while caressing her hair.

Y/N looked up at him, her (e/c) orbs staring right onto his golden ones. Her gaze soon darted towards the rose gold wall clock that hung just above their television. They have more than enough time before the meeting starts.

Slipping off of his warmth Y/N stretched her arms up in the air, a big yawn following it. Bokuto on the other hand was frowning as he watch her every movement.

"Sure, go ahead and change I'll clean up here," she declared, picking up the nearly empty bag of chips lying on the coffee table while doing so.

His face lit up, stars visible in his eyes knowing that his offer was accepted. Quickly sprinting towards their shared room, he grabbed a hoodie and changed his shorts into baggy pants.