Mr and Mrs💑

Hii here is the nxt chapter💜hope u love and enjoyed it🎉

One of sivu's Aunty said some thing shocked our ashaangi

Aunty:keerthi and siva will not come back, so let ashwin and sivaangi get married.
(Ashaangi looked at each other)

(All are fine with that decision but our sivu was nervous wth dffrnt feelings😶then binni ma and krish appa take sivu to room and told about their situation and begged to her for agreeing to this marriage. Sivuu agree for it wth heavy heart)

Here lak appa and devii ma called ashwin ask about his decisions they know that he will agree to it. Ashwin agree to it.

Then every one were busying preparing for wedding decoration and all.

(Sivuu was getting ready by make up artist. Make artist left there after finishing their work.sivuu looked herself in mirror and stunned by her beauty.Soon devi ma binni ma and mani akka enter the room)
Binni ma:my daughter is soo beautiful (*wth emotional tone)
Devi ma:sivuu is looking gorgeous

Sivuu smile for her cmmnt

Mani akka:if ashwin see sivu like this he will be going out of breath
(Everyone started to laughing )
Cousins started to tease her
Sivuu:guyss pls stop it😑
Ashwin want to came in sivu's room but her cousins won't let him in.

(Ashwin was ready in white and gold shirt and veshti.)

Soon priest call him. Ashwin started to doing dias and followed by rituals. Soon sivu was called. Ashwin was waiting for see her🤩soon she enter in golden saree and her hair plaited and adorned with jasmin flowers. She reached the dias and sit nxt to him. He was lost in her beauty.

The priest gave garlands and they exchange each other. Later priest give nuptial chain🪄. There is gossip around guest about groom and bride. He got the nuptial chain and looked at her. she closed her eyes and opened as permission. He tied it around her neck. Every body blessed them. They are officially husband and wife now. They had a small photo shoot section.

Now its time to sivu leaving her family. She started to crying by hugging her parent😭. Her brothers also started to cry by hugging her😭. Sakthi was crying badly sivu hugged him and said:im going da, take care, I'm not there to fight wth u anymore🥺and they started to crying in each other embrace. Ashwin and his family is feeling bad for her. Soon sivuu composed her self and go with ashwin.

As they reached. Devi ma took aarathi and welcome them to home. After all ritual both bride and groom taked to another room for rest. Evening there is party for ashwin's frnds

*in evening
Party was going smoothly. Sivu was standing in corner of stage. She accidentally drunk alcohol ashwin see this and take her to their room. When they entered it was decorated. Now only ashwin remembered about their first night🙈.

*Nxt day mrng

Sivaangi pov

  I was woke up with a huge headache. When i tried to sit straight but felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist. I know who it was so i placed his arms other side and sit straight while holding my head.
Ash:darling you woke up(he said  while sitting straight and he was shirtless )
Sivu:my head is aching. Don't know why(ashwin smirked to it)
Ash: don't u remember what happend last nyt?🤭
Sivu:Hmm? (Sivu looked at him wth confusion)
Ash:huh? U really don't remember what happend between us
(Sivu shook her head looking at him innocently and she said loudly)
Sivu:we did it (*wth wide eyes)😱

To bee continue......

How is the chapter?

Do votes and comment pls

By your
   New author💜