slap👋

Heyy every one 🤗here is nxt chap💜

After on week ashwin was fully recovered. His parents said him to live in a apartment wth sivu. He disagree to it. Later somehow they convinced him and inform sivuu to shift at nyt.

In nyt sivu waited him in bedroom but he didn't came. in tired she slept

Sivaangi pov

I wake up and saw the whole room just like that how it was before i went to sleep, means ashwin didn't came in room last night.so he is that much of angry from me lets do something.(now iam not teenager i want to solve my prblm by myself don't involve devi ma here)

I was making ashwin's fav food it's my first day in this house so i want to do any thing spcl for my ashwin. I saw ashwin coming he was full set and going without hlacing at me.*i stopped him.
Sivu:ashwin, you are going to office?first eat something. Look i made ur fav food.
Ash:(coldly) i told you not behave like my wife stop ur act it's irritating me😡.
Sivu:i'm not acting i'm just being myself u are going to office, so i prepared food for u. Doing work without eating is not good.
Ash:pls shut ur mouth if u care about me i don't want ur food, i don't want ur lecture iam getting late for my office. (Saying that ashwin left)

*In night

It's now 11 pm and waiting for him. He is not home yet!!why he so workholic. ☹️iam waiting for him suddenly door opened reveling *Ashwin
Sivu:ashwin!!!ate u back u mist be tired and hungry come lets eat i also didn't ate anything.
Ash:i already eated food there is no use of waiting for me.
Sivu mv: i know u have'nt eat anything. Iam also not eating.

This processes was continues in their life. always ashwin speak so codly to her. Sivuu will silently cry every day.

Nxt day

*At nyt

Sivaangi pov

  Sitting here in sofa while watching tv and waiting for ashwin becomes my habit now
I heard the door opening sound. For my surprize ashwin came tdy.

Ash:why are u awake
Sivuu:because i'm waiting for u. Come and eat there is fo-
(Was cut of by ashwin)
I was about to talkback but he stand up and went to our so called sharing room.

When i entered i heard shower sound from bathroom so i conform he is bathing. I was waiting for him without my knowledge i slept there.

(Ashwin come after fresh up and go straight to couch and sleep. Nxt mrng ashwin left early. Sivu cooked bf for herself and eat at that time her frnd tina called her and said that we can go for hangout tdy sivu agree to it because sivuu was bored in home)

In 4 pm tina came sivu's home and pick her and go to beach they enjoyed there and left for purchasing.

Here ashwin was shouting at his new pa (sivu resined her job. After marraige )his pa say that his wife was sick but ashwin ignore it and shouted him more. When his pa shouted back"did u also have a wife sir then why are u not understanding me. When ur wife needs u. U will stand her side right that only i'm also did. Saying that pa left.

Ashwin think about and drove to his home.

Here sivu think that ashwin will come late nyt and she can go 10 pm at home.

(Ashwin reached home and started searching her but he didn't find he called her in phone. Her phone started to rings in sofa.)

Sivu searched her phone and remembered she left it in her home soon she took tina's phone and shocked it's 10:30 now. She bid bye to her and take a cab and reached house and silently entered in. When lights on and she heard a rough sound she conformed ashwin is back.

Ash:where did u go
Sivu gulped and turned to see him sitting and looking at me very angrily

Sivu:i we-went out with tina
Ash:i'm asking u were did u go

Sivu:beach and shoping
(He started to shouting at me for not asking permission )
Ash:at beach huh!!!there is a lot of Pervert there!!!u are stubborn argh!!!
Sivu:don't act like u really cares me.
Ash: wht do u mean
Sivu:stop acting its hurting!!u doesn't treat me like ur wife. After losing ur memory u think that i'm a fool who loves u. Sometimes i think u are cheating me!!
Ash:what did u say
Sivu: u cheate-

Before sivu could complete got a cut of by hard sting on her right cheek. Ashwin slapped her hard.

He was about touch her but she back away
Ash:siva-aa-ngi i... I did..n't.. Me... an.... It
Sivu cut him
Sivu: Don't come near me
Said in low voice and run to their sharing bed room🥺

To be continue.....
How is the chap?

Good or not pls comment it

Do votes and comments pls

By ur
  New author 💜