𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏

𝗜 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗪 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬-𝗧𝗪: 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝗧𝗪: 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

She Drags her feet around the crowded space, Cause shes older smoking all her problems away. The space so loud as you ran after.

But shes older. We going forever,Forever so long killing me and my heart.. Your breaths lost my hair here. Just cause your older. As you held her hand as her purple hair scattered making me wait longer and longer

We stay awake all day just because your older. And you its longer for you to live. Its going forever just live longer along with me. Im lost like you As i know how she cheats and how you cried to me yet you still trust the purple one her hands scaving your hands

I woke up allday long cause your older and everything i wanted. It makes it longer. Im just running after you forever,Forever as long as you want i need you..

Its just blowing my hair in this crowded place..
Working hard all day long you need rest. Just stay with me i just need to rember that over and over.. So i can stay by you as a friend we just slept forever after so your heart and mine as we both watch the realtionships we are in and dont feel a click cause i really wanna cry but im older. We can live forver just dont leave me and sleep forever with her.

After all im not a cherry to pick with.
We can live forever just dont leave me for her again and again. We can sleep forever,Only with you and me Your breath just blew my hair in this crowded place as it stinks from your age. Like mine Immortality hurts.

I need to rember and over and over. Looking at their tight grip blushing and smiles
Why can i just sleep forever and forever.

Staying near the cliff as rocks balanced on your feet Ganyu always said always sleep forever. Im gonna finally sleep forever if i do this sin.

Smiling Xiao was called out as he sent his regards crying knowing you knew what you were implying but it was too late for him as you hand him your love and letter as you rip out your guts. As your heart melted into your bloody hand as you fell back leaving the heart leaving for them to never forget working hard all day and now finally sleeping early.
Needed to rember this occasion over and over.

Ive slept forever. Without you im sorry.
Pretty and old its you i loved it

Really wanted to cry because im older i need to rember And REMBER.

Your funeral was held as ganyu watched to her disamay now she knew what you meant by.
You could sleep forever but without her.

How unlucky and her horns potrayed luck You can finally sleep forever

As seasons passed her heart finally her breath blew in the crowded place you both visited smelling like the bitterness you had for the old and the pretty ones from your statements.
Ganyu loved how you loved her for who she was if she realized she could've saved you the one who helped her the one who brought Keqing and her together

Her mother always told her sleep early, As she started to tell you but now.. Your gone sleeping earlier than most adeptus should. Cursing your soul levaing you to wander as a monster. She stared at the dragon at the cliff the very cliff where her heart dropped.

Vengeful But not to ganyu. How familiar this scent was so comforting. She then smiled softly as she kissed the nose off her new companion as she stared at the open grave giant with ruined gifts expect for hers.

"I was the pretty old woman in your story wasnt I?."

i wanna cry jsjsud

i wanna cry jsjsud