The Panther's Den

Nikolai sat on the edge of the square ring of the gym, the room was for once settled in silence. All that was heard within the room was the scratching of graphite on paper, the young fighter wrote a rather lengthy letter for his father.

Nikolai slid the letter into an envelope, licking the closing page before pressing it against the envelope. He then hears footsteps coming into the gym, he looked up to see the cat faunus of the gym.

Nikolai: "Blake"

Blake: "Good evening Nik"

She walked up to the Russian and looked at the letter.

Blake: "Is that for your dad?"

Nikolai nodded as he got up from the ring.

Nikolai: "I try and speak to him whenever I can"

He folded the letter with gentle care and slid it into the envelope, sealing it afterwards.

Nikolai: "I'm heading to the post office now, are you going to stay here?"

Blake: "I was, but I decided I'm going to visit my dad at his dojo"

Nikolai: "Ghira Belladonna has a dojo?"

Blake chuckled at Nik's response.

Blake: "Of course! How else did I get into the big leagues of the Vale division?"

Nikolai and Blake got up, the two walked to the post office in the cold night air. The fighter slipped his letter to the mail box before heading back out of the building.

Nikolai: "Well now that's taken care of, I should go home"

Blake: "Actually, I wanted to ask if you wanted to visit my dad's dojo"

Nikolai looked with a rather surprised look.

Nikolai: "It is late, are you sure you-"

Blake: "My dad teaches an adult class at this time, I try to visit him and watch the class. So, so you wanna join me?"

Nikolai thought about it for a second, he then smiled as he responded with a "Yes".

The two walked down the street before going to the front of an old but stable building, as the two entered the room, they were hit with a wave of warmth of the body and the sounds of yells from the students as they spared each other.

In the front of the class, was a burley man, about six seven to be exact. One thing that caught Nik's eyes were his hands, they were almost the size of sixteen ounce boxing gloves and were rough from the years of fighting and training with a look that presented experience and focus, he observed his students before he called them to the center.

Ghira: "You all have made great progress today, we will carry on with this lesson tomorrow"

Ghira bowed to his students as they bowed to their sensei.

Ghira: "Class dismissed"

When one of the students turned, their eyes gleamed with excitement as they saw who it was.

Student: "It's the Panther!"

Student: "Is that the Saint?!"

The students gathered around the two fighters, Ghira merely chuckled as he saw the hardened martial artists turn into giddy fans.

Ghira: "Alright alright, give them some space now"

Blake maneuvered through the crowd and hugged her father and mentor.

Blake: "Hi dad"

Ghira: "Hello Blake"

Ghira broke the hug, looking at his daughter with joy.