The Weigh-In(short)

???: "What do you mean Cardin is being replaced?"

Ozpin: "Exactly what I meant"

Ozpin was talking to Theodore, the coach and is in charge of the Shade division where Nolan is trained in. He was a bit surprised by the fact that Cardin won't be fighting.

Theodore: "I want a challenge for Nolan not a replacement, what kind of bull-"

Ozpin: "Theodore!..."

Ozpin sighed a bit frustrated.

Ozpin: "...I know that this is very sudden and I understand that you're frustrated, but Cardin is in no shape to fight"

Theodore: "...fine, but will he actually be a challenge for Nolan?"

Ozpin: "This man took out Cardin in under two minutes and is the reason why he is in a critical condition, I can assure you that he will be more than just a challenge"

Theodore: "Very well, I'll see you tomorrow in the weigh-in"

-next day-

The seats were filling in with fans and photographers while in the stage were friends, families, UFC officials and even other fighters. Nikolai was in a room waiting for his cue to come outfit the weigh-in, he held the cross necklace in his hand praying for courage and perseverance for next day's fight. He said his last prayer before he put on his necklace. Nikolai heard the announcer speak as the weigh-in was about to start.

-scene change-

Ozpin: "Cardin Winchester will be replaced for this match"

The crowd muttered towards each other as cameras clicked to Ozpin.

Random reporter: "What happened to Cardin Winchester?"

Ozpin: "He is put in critical condition"

Even more muttering was heard throughout the building.

Ozpin: "This may be unexpected but I assure you that the new competitor will be just as formidable"

Ozpin then took his seat, the announcer went up as the music started playing and the spotlight moved to the left.

(Play song from above)

Announcer: "Introducing the defending fighter! Fighting for the Shade division! With 21 wins and 5 losses! The Electrifying! Nolaaaaaaan! Porfirioooooooooo!"

Nolan came out accompanied by some men as the crowd cheered for him, he came in with a flamboyant attitude. He took off his shoes and sunglasses as he stepped on the scale and flexed in front of the crowd with a smug smirk on his face. The light the turned to his right.

Announcer: "And his opponent! Fighting for the Vale division! Making his debut into the UFC! Nikolai! Boyyyykkaaaaa!"

Nikolai was also accompanied by some men but booed out by the crowd, Nikolai went up to the stage and stood on the scale showing no gesture but only his dark a serious look. The two fighters went to the center to face each other fists up, Nolan went up close and personal smirking at Boyka only to see him having no reaction to his disappointment.

Nolan: "Why're you so quiet? Scared newbie?"

Nikolai stayed silent irritating Nolan.

Nolan: "Answer me you!-"

Nolan slammer his fists on top of Nikolai's causing him to be held back as Nikolai stayed in his position not even a bit phased by Nolan, when things calmed down the two went to the front letting the crowd get a good look on the two. Tomorrow is the main event, Nikolai's first fight, and he was ready to give a spectacle.