3. You and Agreste

Then
"Stompp, if you can hear me, I hope you know that this was a terrible idea."

You were jumping across the buildings, adorning your hero costume. You would have to say, you really did like it. The nose ring was quite adorable and the skin tight bodysuit was a shade of medium blue that accented your skin quite nicely.

You also loved the wha it felt to almost fly through the air. You had always felt strong without the help of magic, but there was something addictively different about the way your body moved now.

There had been a villain that night but the array of miraculous ladybugs told you that they had already been defeated.

At least you could get a few minutes with the bug and cat team before they turned back into normal teenagers.

You found them on a roof near the Eiffel Tower.

"You guys having fun without me?" You called out as you landed firmly on the rooftop they had been standing on.

They both jumped and were instantly battle ready, but relaxed when they saw you.

"M'lady, I'm confused. She looks like one of us but she has to be an akumatized person right?" The boy you were assuming went by Chat Noir asked his partner.

Ladybug's brows furrowed but the tension in her expression eased as she looked you over once more. "No, she's safe."

You blinked in surprise, she trusted you very easily.

"Are you sure you aren't trusting her too easily?" The cat hero took the words right out of your head.

Ladybug shook her head. "No, I've been expecting her." She winked so smoothly that you almost wondered if she knew your relation to the guardian. She couldn't have, right?

That must've been something your grandfather would have told you.

Chat Noir blinked, looking almost as confused as you must have. He took a step towards you and looked you up and down one too many times. You felt irritation begin to rise within you.

"What's your name mystery girl?"

You rolled your eyes. You weren't fond of nicknames, especially when they were spoken to you by a stranger.

"If you don't speak now I'm going to have to do a pat down, you know to ensure you're not an akumatized victim." You glanced up at him with a horrified expression and he grinned wickedly—while winking smugly.

"You're a sick pervert." You stuck your tongue out and gagged as of you had tasted something nasty.

You glanced up at Ladybug and silently apologized to her for not taking your role your grandfather raised you to be. You were sort of relived though, after such a brief interaction.

"Ah, she speaks again." His grin never faltered.

"What is your name?" Ladybug asked as she pushed past her partner and stood face to face with you.

"(Hero name)." You smiled.

"Wow! So you talk to her!" Chat Noir yelled over Ladybug's shoulder and you glowered at him.

"She isn't being a brat!"

"I can't believe you were entrusted with a miraculous. You are so immature." Chat Noir fired back and you found yourself pushing past Ladybug and facing the cat menace.

"Funny that the word immaturity is coming out of your mouth when you have a bell in between your collar bone." You rolled your eyes and jabbed the bell.

"Oh wow how original." He mocked.

You turned towards Ladybug. "I feel sorry for you, and for myself. I think I'm going to return the miraculous." You almost thought you felt Stompp squirming in protest.