[ 05 ]

"Boram, do you wanna come with me?" heeseung asked boram who's busy reading.

They're in the library. Boram is reviewing because their exam is near.

Boram ignored him and continued reading like he's not existing. It's been a week and heeseung still bugging boram.

"Boram.." heeseung whispered.

Boram starting to feel irritated. She can't concentrate.

I gave him a dagger gaze. "Stop pestering me." She coldly said before she go back reading.

Heeseung pouted and placed his elbow into the table and his hands in his chin.

"Boram.." he called again.

I rolled my eyes. He's getting into my nerves!

"Boram.." he whispered again.

Urgh i want to punch him!

Boram, calm down..

Calm yourself..

"Boram?"

I sighed and looked at him tiredly.

"Dude, can you stop pestering me? Can't you see i am reviewing," i said blankly.

He blinked. "Dude?"

I sighed again. "Go. I can't concentrate," i muttered.

He smirked. "Why can't you concentrate? Is it because i am too handsome?" He said in full of arrogance.

This man is full of confidence of himself..

I silently shake my head..

"Dude, just stop pestering me." I said.

He sighed and looked at me. "I know that i am handso- ouch!" I kicked his leg and smirked.

His my face crampled and touched his leg. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

I glanced at the librarian lady who's in the side of heeseung and raising her brows.

"Mr. Lee, didn't i tell you that it is forbidden to make noise here in the library?" She said strictly.

Heeseung looked at her. "I'm sorry, miss lim." he apologized and awkwardly smiled.

"You're disturbing the students here. This is my last warning, okay? Mr. Lee," she said and walked away.

Heeseung looked at me and pouted.

"Why did you kick me?" He asked while caressing his leg.

I shrug my shoulder and go back reading. I think he will not stop pestering me..

-

"Boram!" Heeseung called me and grabbed my hand gently.

I looked at our hands that clasped. His hand is so warm.

I looked at his face. "What?" I asked and pulled my hand.

He licked his lower lip and looked at my eyes. "D-do you wanna come with me?" He asked shyly and scratched his eyebrow and looked away.