[ 08 ]

"Heeseung, how's our deal?" Jay asked while leaning towards the couch.

I looked at him and put my hands in my pocket.
"It's good. I'm slowly taming her." I replied and gave him a blank look.

He smirked. "Nice."

"You two, your deal is kinda evil," jake suddenly said while looking at his book.

"What?" Jay said.

Jake looked at us seriously. "That girl is..." he sighed and shooked his head. "Never mind." He muttered and continued reading.

"What about boram, jake?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Jay who's busy texting.

"Jay," i called him and brushed my hair.

"What?"

"I heard you're flirting with the cheerleader," i said and smirked.

He chuckled playfully. "Yeah, she's kinda sassy,"

"How about boram?" He asked while playing his phone with his hand.

I tilted my head. Well, boram is cute and a little bit sassy.

"Hm, she's boring," i said and licked my lower lip.

He laughed. "Yeah, students here said that. She's not friendly."

"What's up, guys?!" Sunghoon exclaimed and walked towards my direction and sat beside me.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

He looked at me and grinned. "Cafeteria," he replied and winked.

I looked at him disgustingly. "Man, it's not suits you. Stop it." I told him and stood up.

"Where are you going?" The two asked.

"Boram," I answered and walked towards the door.

I heard them laughed but I ignored it and continued walking.

I sighed.

I missed, boram.

I think she's avoiding me because whenever i see her she is changing her direction.

-

I've been avoiding heeseung for two days. I don't know but i feel empty.

"Boram!" I heard a screamed behind my back.

I looked behind and my eyes widened when i saw heeseung running towards me.

My fist clenched and i am about to step back when he suddenly pulled me to his body.

Oh god! He's hugging me!

I thought i will feel umcomfy but it's the opposite. I feel warmth and comfortable.

I feel safe in his arms.

"H-hey," i muttered nervously.

My heart is beating so fast. I am hyperventilating.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He whispered while hugging me gently.

I gulped. "I-i'm not," I stuttered. I feel his kisses on my hair.

My cheeks and ears feel so hot. My hands is trembling and I can't breath.

"I missed you, my gummy bear." He whispered softly and buried his face on my hair.

He's smelling my hair.

"H-heeseung," I muttered his name. I felt him stiffed.

I heard his gulps. "C-can you repeat it?" He asked while still hugging me.

"Heeseung,"

"You're driving me crazy, boram." He whispered and touched my shoulder softly and looked at me.

I looked at him. His cheeks is red and his hair is kinda messy because of running.

"Heeseung," I muttered softly. "Can you let me go?" I whispered.

He blinked. "W-why?"

I bite my lower lip. "Nothing, just let me go." I said and he immediately obeyed.

I looked at his eyes. "Heeseung, from now on..don't bother me.." i said and i see pain crossed in his eyes.

"W-why?" I looked down.

Because you're bad for my health. I'm afraid..
because i am slowly getting used that you're here by my side.

I'm scared..

I took a deep breath. "You know, heeseung. I am a afraid to attached to you," i softly said and looked at his face.

"What?" He whispered.

"I have a.." i shake my head. "Never mind." I whispered and smiled.

"Tell me," he said and gently grabbed my hand and kissed it.

My eyes widened and looked away because i felt that my cheeks is turning into crimson.

"Nothing..don't mind it," i said and pulled my hand when he didn't let go of it.

He looked at me softly in the eyes and gave me a sweet smile.

"Boram, i am sorry but i will still bother you." He said and kissed my hand again.

My eyes widened. "What?"

"I can't stop, boram. I want to bother you even you don't like it." he said and winked.

"I hate you," i whispered.

I like you, heeseung.

But i will not tell you because i am scared that it will drive you away.

He smiled. "I know," he said and what he did next is made me shocked.

He kissed my forehead...

____________________________________________________

helloo, i hope you enjoyed reading!