Lets go home..

* Violet Pov*

Even sleeping my body felt like it was on fire. It hurt much worst when I woke up, causing me to softly whimper...

"Violet? Are you awake?!" I heard a
very unfamiliar voice call out to me..

I couldn't move my body without tense pain at the time, so instead of getting up to see who has talking to me, I just slowly opened my eyes..

"Hi there.." His voice took a calming tone, when seeing my eyes..

I was shocked to see a police officer siting by my bed.. Well I think it my bed, honestly I didn't know where I was..

"W-where am I?" My throat was dry, and made my voice crack..

He flashed me a smile and reached over to a desk, My eyes widen a bit when I saw he was reaching for water. My throat suddenly felt more dry and I craved water more then anything right now..

"Here, you'll probably need this." He said, as he carefully gave me the cup of water..

I didn't hesitate to take it from him, and I didn't waste anytime putting my lips against the glass cup. When the cold water touched my bloody dried lips, it felt unbelievable refreshing.. The water rushed down my sore and painful throat, making me gulp the water down faster..

"Your at the hospital sweetie.." The man spoke, while I finished off my water..

I was really confused, I never been to a hospital before and never really needed too.. I've always been careful about my body and never made painful mistakes..

"Why?" I asked, while putting my glass back on the table.

"Look at you arms.." He pointed to my forearm and my eyes traveled..

I was covered in blood stained bandages.. I could still see some of the deep gashes that looked horrible and painful. A little blood and Puss still oozed out of them, making them unbearable to look at. I could only wonder what my stomach and back looked like..

"Darling, can you tell me how you got these markings??" He asked...

My eyes widen... This could be it, I can tell the man and he'll put the Purpleman in jail!!

"Yeah!!" I smiled and couldn't wait to tell him the whole story..

Just as I was about to speak, I remember PurpleMan's warning..it was almost like he was in my head, warning me.. He'll kill my family.. The thought of putting my family in risk scared the life out of me.. I felt my face turn white and my eyes widen..

"Are you okay?" The police officer asked..

I just looked at him and gave him a fake smile. I didn't want to go back to The PurpleMan.. He'll just hurt me more, and take control over my life. But I don't want my family dead..

"Do you know who did this to you?" He asked again before pausing for a moment, and he bend over almost like he was trying to tell a secret. "Was it your Daddy??"

I bit my tongue hard and told myself not to give in, your family's life is on the line..

"N-no.." I wanted to bust out tears..

The PurpleMan was the one who hurt me.. The one who took me away from my family, just to play his sick game.. The one who likes to hear me scream for help and stuffer..

"I knew it couldn't be your Daddy." He smiled at me and continued. "Your Daddy has be worried sick about you, he hasn't left your hospital room in 4 days!! The poor man was even crying, when he told me you where attack."

I didn't know what to think about anymore. The fact that he stayed with me for 4days, even when he put me in the hospital, or he lied and told people I was attacked.

"Your Father is a nice man, he talked a lot about you.. You two sure do look alike. I bet you want to see him again! Because I know he wants to see you more then anything.." The police officers words hurt my heart..

The last thing I wanted to see was him.. But before I could stop the police officer, he got up and walk towards the door and singled for someone to come on in..

"Come in, she is up now.." He told someone from outside the room..

I quickly put my blankets over my head and started to pray with tears in my eyes..

"Violet!" The moment I heard his voice I flinched..

My blankets where carefully pulled off of me and I suddenly was wrapped in massive and strong arms.. In my head I was crying and screaming for help..

"I promise I'll never let anyone hurt you again!" He said, while pressing me harder into his chest..

"Will track down the attackers soon, Mr. Vincent. Will inform you first when we do." Said the office while standing straight and tall..

"Thank you." He looked back at he officer and nodded to him..

He took it as a sigh to leave, and without looking back he left.. Vincent turned his head back towards me, and I suddenly wanted to go back in the blankets..

"I-I-I *Hick* S-Sorry.." I choked out, hopping maybe he wouldn't hurt me..

He didn't say anything to me for the longest time, he just looked at me with hate and sorrowed filled eyes..

"Let's get you home..." He softly smile, before rubbing my head, purposely making my hair messy..

His eyes looked puffed from crying... I couldn't help but wonder if he cried over hurting me..