A Spark Interest.

Chapter Two-A spark interest.

"Where the fuck you been, Rue?" Fezco typed and pressed send. She hasn't been answering his texts messages, so when he saw her connected on Ig, he didn't hesitate to ask her where the fuck she has been. Last time he saw her was at that NYE party. Fez wondered if she had been purposely ignoring him. He had seen through her stories that she's been hanging out a lot with that junkie, Elot, or whatever his name was. He never liked his junkie ass. Fezco knew he wasn't the smartest person to ever exist, but he knows a manipulator when he sees one.

Out of curiosity, he clicked on her profile and scrolled down. Not many pictures, just four. The most recent one was of a random street at night, the second one was a picture of them outside the shop, and the third one was an off-guard picture of Jewel. However, he had to open the last post because it was a larger picture.

And there she was.

It was Rue and Lexi at some sort of cafeteria. Rue was smiling with her eyes closed and Lexi was using her phone but looking at the camera as if she had just acknowledged a picture was being taken.

He stopped looking at the picture and let his head rest back, looking at the ceiling.

Lexi.

He had caught himself thinking about her quite a lot during the whole week and even waiting for a text from her. But he knew that wasn't going to happen. He scared her off. She would probably never want to talk to him again.

He looked down again and examined the post.

No caption. Like always.  Twenty likes. One tag.

He clicked on the picture and it revealed the tag.

@lexward_

It had to be her. The tag was placed on her chin. His finger "accidentally" clicked on the tag.

Private.

A "Come on, man."  escaped from his lips.

"The fuck you doin', man?" Ash's voice on his shoulder made him jump a little bit. He quickly hid his phone and got up from the couch.

"Yo, what the fuck, bro? You can't be scaring people like that" Fez said. He didn't notice Ash was back home already. Probably because he was too busy staring at her.

"Where you like...stalking Rue's friend?"

"Shit. How long has he been here for?" Fez asked in his head.

"Mind your business, bro." he said as he sat down on the other couch.

"Yeah, aight." Ash didn't give it much thought so he went to the kitchen.

Fez unlocked his phone and her private profile appeared. Her profile picture was a sunset and her bio read:

"Lexi Howard
<3"

"Lexi Howard." he repeated in his mind.

——————
Hey guys!
Just here writing to not die of hunger from the lack if Fexi content in the last two episodes.