P.1 - New day at school

It was a sunny day around 82 degrees outside.

It was my first day at my new school. I put on my short skirt and all black shirt to show I was different from other girls.

In a rush I left the house with a piece of bread in my mouth already running late. I turned the corner of my new street and accidentally bumped into someone.

I looked up to see a totally handsome guy. He was 6'5 and completely towered over my 4'9 form. He glared down at me, "Watch where you're going little girl," he growled.

I stared into his beautiful hazel orbs. "O-oh. S-sorry," I stuttered out.

He didn't respond and walked around me. "Fix your skirt," he spit out. I looked at it and saw it was tucked into my panties. Oh my! He saw them! How embarrassing!

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

-Later at school-

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

I was talking to my best friend trying to hide my face from the local school bully. "The worst thing happened to me this morning, it was the worst moment of my life."

My best friend who has dyed green hair and a wolf cut, ebony black eyes, stands at an impressive 5,9, and wears our school uniform like a whore says, "Please it can't be worse than when Jeffrey (the school bully) walked in on you talking to your discord kitten." My best friend laughs like a manic and I feel so embarrassed.

The bell rings and class starts. The new English teacher walks in and oh my gosh it's the totally hot guy I bumped into!

His large hazel eyes look into mine and I get lost. We stare at each other and he smiles at me. We both snap back into reality and he clears his throat to start class.

My head spins trying to figure out how this could happen. Out of everyone else on the planet it just had to be him.

"Miss Y/N?" the teacher calls for me.

I snap out of my daze and stand up in a hurry. "Yes sir." He blushes at my reply. Realizing what he is doing he straightens up, "Please read the next paragraph."

"What was that?" I think in my head. I start reading the passage when my bully Jeffery walks in late.