Stay

Warning: smut
Please don't read this chapter if you are uncomfortable with it

When we got to the house addison pushed me roughly against the inside of the door. Placing gentle kisses down my neck and leaving rough red marks as she sucked on the skin.

I let out a moan as she kissed further and further down my neck. "Let's get rid of this shall we?" she said as she pulled down the zipper on my dress removing it from my body and placing it neatly on the couch across the room.

We removed the rest of our clothing and danced our way over to my bedroom I pushed her down onto my bed and straddled her waist with my legs leaving a trail of passionate kisses from her ear all the way down as far as her chest, stopping only to suckle her nipples and massage her breasts before continuing my trail down along stomach.

"Are you sure" I asked not wanting to continue if she was uncomfortable in anyway.

"Im sure mer" she said sweetly so I moved my head down between her thighs placing gentle kisses on either side getting closer and closer to her throbbing wet core with each kiss.

"Mer" she whined

"What do you want addie" I asked her teasingly

"I want you to fuck me mer, fuck me until I can't walk for heavens sakes" addie whined

"Okay" I said as my tongue delved into her core and i used my thumb to add pressure to her clit. I switched places after a few minutes and pumped my fingers in and out of her core. Eventually she came undone and I felt her walls tightening around my fingers.

I lapped up all her juices with my tongue and let her taste herself off of my fingers. I held her in my arms as she regained her breathe and stroked the fiery red hair that laid neatly on top of her head.

"Mer is it okay if I do you tomorrow i'm tired" Addison asked as she stifled a yawn.

"Of course it is babygirl" I replied leaving a gentle kiss on her forehead

"Would you like something to eat before we sleep?" I asked after a few more minutes of cuddles

"Yes please I didn't really eat that much at the ball" Addison replied.

"Do you want to stay here tonight? You can stay in my bed and I can sleep in Jaz's or the couch. She shouldn't 't be home until the morning"

"Yes please, will you sleep in here with me mer?" Addison asked sleepily

"Sure, I 'm going to find you some pyjamas. You can use my shower if you need to and there should be towels in there. If their isn't let me know and I'll get you one"

"Thank you mer"

"No problem addie"

**********

I picked out one of my tshirts and one of Jaz's tracksuit pants I knew Jaz wouldn't mind; and if she did I would get her her favourite chocolate ice cream to make it up to her.

When I got back to my room Addison was sitting on the bed with a towel wrapped around her. She was on a video call with someone and she looked so happy. God I love that sweet smile of hers.
"Hey Char i'm going to go now but I'll talk someother time give the others my love bye bye" she said as she hung up.

"Your smile is adorable you know" I said as I flopped onto the bed beside her "here are the pyjamas" I said handing her my dartmouth t-shirt and Jaz's red tracksuit pants

"Thank you mer"

"I'm going to heat up soup and make toasted sandwiches come out when your ready"

"Okay, thank you"

I leaned down to kiss her forehead but she moved so I kissed her on the lips "cheeky" I said with a smile as I walked out of the bedroom to get our food ready.

I was stirring the soup in the pot when I felt two arms wrap around my waist and a head resting on my shoulder.

"I never knew you could cook" she whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"I didn't until Izzie tried to teach me and well that failed, so then lexie tried and that.... Also failed but somehow Jaz managed to teach me eventually" I laughed as I continued to stir the heating soup.

"That's really sweet. Your lucky to have so many amazing sisters"

"I really am even though I'm still mad at Amelia for not telling me you were here"

"Richard swore us to secrecy so as much as I wanted to tell you I couldn't" she explained "that's also why I had to ignore you when I was in the hotel elevator"

"So I wasn't going insane?"

"Nope"

"Do you by any chance have that red convertible still?"

"I do why?"

"I think I saw you driving away from the archfield in it the other day but I thought I was losing my marbles"

"I was on my way to the hospital to see richard"

Once the soup and sandwiches were done we sat down at the table, sitting across from each other so we could look into each other's eyes while we ate.

"I'm not going to go anywhere this time, I promise" Addison smiled as she took a bite of her toasted sandwich

"I know but I'm not going to take my eye off of you incase" I giggled.

"I've found an apartment and I'll buy it if you really want me to stay, if you want to give us a shot that is"

"I would really, really, like to give us a shot and I would love if you stayed"

"Okay I'll call them tomorrow and tell them I'll take it"

"Yay I'm so excited!"

We ate the rest of our food in comfortable silence before washing the dishes and getting ready for bed. Addison was waiting for me tucked in my bed nice and cozily waiting for me while I finished brushing my teeth.

I clambered in beside her and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"I find it funny that your being the big spoon when your smaller than me" Addison laughed sleepily.

"Addie"

"Ya mer"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Night night addie"

"Night mer"

This chapter is so bad but it was my first time writing it so I have to give myself credit I suppose 🙈

Nevertheless I hope you enjoy this chapter! Should I go to chp. 10 or leave well enough alone?