Special Day

Another one hehe<3

.

It was your special day today. The Madrigal family decided to make your special day perfect. Your birthday will celebrate at the casita. ''It's their(you guys) special day! I want it to be smooth.'' Mirabel secretly said to the familia. ''How can we distract them? while you guys prepare for their birthday here at the casita?'' Carlos asked. Camilo and Carlos you guys will distract them. Mirabel replied. ''WHY ME WHY AM I ALWAYS BEEN TASKED TO THAT?!?!'' Carlos complained. ''C'mon Carlos you just need to ''distract them and you're done''. Julieta pleased. ''mmmm, fine...'' Carlos finally agreed. '' COME ON CARLOS THEY ARE RIGHT THERE AT Senor Manuel's door talking to his Son Estevan.'' Carlos and Camilo went out of the casita and ran towards you. ''Hi y/n!'' Carlos greeted you. ''Oh, hey guys!'' You replied.

"soooo what do you want to do today?" Camilo asked. "Hmmm, well Estevan said that we will go to La Casita. You replied to the boys."Whaaattt, you don't wanna go there if I were you mi vida".
Camilo replied you with a high pitch voice. "what, why?" you asked curiously. "well-". Carlos cut his talk shortly when suddenly Estevan the son of Señor Manuel and Señora Maria spoke. "well, that's okay if we are not allowed to go to the La Casita." Estevan winked at the curly tops and the emo boy. "oh, he also know". Camilo whispered to Carlos. "Hey guys! Why don't we go inside my house, I'm sure my mama and papa won't mind!" Estevan said. "oh sure!" you said.

Meanwhile at the Casita.......

"Julieta, how are the delicacies?" Pepa asked her sister. "Great! Delicious as always". Julieta replied. "Mind if I taste one of those Quesadillas?". Bruno asked. "Of course just one!". Bruno takes on Quesadilla and tastes it. "Oh my rats, here ya go my little buddies!". Luisa the gifts goes upstairs! Felix said. "hey Isa, would you mind putting some plants on the walls". Luisa requested. "Anything! I hope this day is going well as I imagined!". Isabela happily replied. "Dolores the cake, Luisa can you put all the plates and the wine glass on the table outside? Abuela requested." Alright abuela". Luisa respond. "Oh my lord, mi amor we forgot about y/n's favorite food". Agustin said. "Oh my! The empanadas I forgot". Julieta shock. "It's fine there's still enough time Tia Julieta!" Antonio cutely said. "Aww thank you tonito! Hey can you help Dolores with the decorations for the cake? Here take this icing bags and sprinkles, the candle will there later." Julieta request Antonio. "Of course Tia Julieta!". Antonio hopped on to his tiger holding the cake decorations and zoom off.

Meanwhile with the others...

"Y/n?, oh that's a lovely name! Estevan's mom laughed." Omg really? Thank you so much!" You replied back." I'm going to give you a little snack while you are still here". Estevan's papa offered you an empanada your favorite food or snack. "oh my! My favorite! How did you know?". You asked politely. "Well I know that you and Estevan get along well and know each other a little bit so I made you one!". His papa replied. "I'm kinda getting bored right now". Carlos reacted. "It's almost time, so don't worry about it!". Camilo whispered. " I think abuela said that the party is going to start like 11:00am today". Camilo added.

It is now 11:00am and you and the others are heading back home to the Casita. "I don't know if they know what today it is". You whispered to yourself. As you guys are heading inside to the Casita, you suddenly saw Mirabel standing in front of the doorstep. "Oh hey Mirabel!". Camilo and Carlos both greeted. "Hey y/n! We have a surprise for you." Mirabel whispered to your ear. "Just close your eyes moleste". Carlos asked. With that you closed your eyes and Mirabel guided you so you won't trip or anything.

.

As you, Mirabel, Carlos and Camilo went inside Carlos said. "Open them now mi enimiga!" you opened your eyes and shocking to see that you were been surprised by the Familia Madrigal! "Oh my goodness!!!!". You are surprised in joy. "Feliz cumpleaños Y/n!!!!" Everyone greeted you! "THANK YOU Todas/todos. You and the Familia celebrated your Cumpleaños. Suddenly Antonio walked up to you and he gave you a regalo." Here y/n I hope you love my gift! " Antonio happily said. You opened his gift and you were surprised. He gave you a friendship bracelet and a drawing of the la Familia Madrigal. "Aww Gracias tonito its lovely I'll keep this forever". You said. With that Carlos also walked up to you. "here you go, it's not that great but please accept it!". Carlos said. You opened his gift and you got a red oso de peluche(teddy bear) awwwww thank you Carlos!!! With that he put his one hand on your cheek and slowly kissed you on lips. He gently put away his lips from you and he removed his hand from your cheek. "Happy birthday y/n te amo". Carlos said. Camilo suddenly appeared on your back hugging your waist. "Happy birthday to you y/n".

"Thanks guys!" you said and with that you guys continue to celebrate your birthday.

-----------------—-—————————————————————————-

That is so damn hard to make but it's worth it cuz the important is you guys can read my stories <3