Jealous

You were at your bed sleeping peacefully, suddenly you feel your bed is heavy, you feel like there are 2 people sleeping beside your left and right side. Of course, since you were still sleepy you can't open your eyes so suddenly. So, you are going to rub your eyes. You open your eyes slowly and you can see Carlos and Camilo sleeping beside you. "Why are you guys here?". You asked yourself in a soft and quiet voice so you won't disturb them. You got up of your bed and then you got dressed up behind your changing wall thing(sorry I don't know what it's called)...

.

After that, you went out of your room to eat breakfast with the familia. "Ah, Y/n good morning!" Dolores greeted you good morning. "Oh hello Dolores, good morning too". You greeted her back. "Hola Y/n good morning come let's eat," Abuela said. You smiled and you sat with the others well not others because Carlos and Camilo were still sleeping. "Are we going to wait for Camilo and Carlos?". You asked. "Sure sure we can. If they don't wake up still, we will just eat without them". Felix replied. "ohm alright?". You reacted. "Everyone! Let's eat!." Abuela said loudly. With that, all of you started to eat breakfast. "Nice, empanadas". You said with a smirk.

Meanwhile in your room.... (/-_-\)

Camilo woke up. "oh my, we will miss breakfast... I don't want to wash the dishes again like last time". Camilo said. "Hey! Carlos wakes up". Camilo woke his brother up. "Ugh, alright alright curly tops boy". Carlos said with a sleepy voice. They stretch their hands and legs to get their energy to wake up. And so they got their poncho(rauna) and dressed up.

.

They went out of your room and went downstairs. "Hola Familia". They both greeted. "Ah nice come on boys, there's still more food for you". Abuela said. "You can sit next to me guys!". You happily said. "oh alright mi Vida". Camilo said with a smile. "Meh thanks, but I won't sit beside you". Carlos reacted. "Aww such a shame that Carlito won't sit beside me". You said with a smirk, with your hand on your cheek, and your elbow on the table. "Hmph" Carlos rolled his eyes and sat on the chair beside his parents (Pepa and Felix) "Well it's okay, at least I have all the space with you mi Vida. All mine". Camilo said with one eyebrow raised and his eyes looking at your eyes. You chuckled. Suddenly, Camilo grabbed your hand and placed it on his freckled cheek.

''Camilo, you should eat your food first before doing your lovey-dovey to y/n..'' Pepa said with her spoon waving around. 

Meanwhile with Carlos's mind...

"Que demonios(what the heck)... Why is that curly tops boy doing...."

He started to glare at you two while eating his breakfast. "Here eat this empanada this is your favorite right mi Vida???". Camilo said, "uhh alright then?". You opened your mouth and took a bite.
Carlos widened his eyes and stopped eating his food. "Hey Casita transfer me with Dolores". Carlos requested Casita. Of course, Casita transferred Carlos next to You.  ''Woah, now you sat beside me''. You turned around to see Carlos sitting next to you, with his arms crossed looking at you. ''Why are you here now? Jealous. Carlito?'' Camilo said, tightening the grip on your hand on his cheek. ''WHAT? no way!'' Carlos's eye twitched and he pursed his lips. ''I know you are jealous because I can have y/n to myself whenever I want! And you can't.'' Camilo is teasing his brother. ''Why you little-''. Suddenly Pepa is having a storm cloud on top of her head and looking at her two sons. ''Carlos and Camilo Madrigal! Stop fighting this instant or I might have to ground you two!'' Pepa scolded the two sons. Camilo and Carlos stopped moving a bit and they gave each other a death stare at each other. ''Guys, you two need to get along instead of fighting and getting angry at each other''. You said, getting your hand from Camilo's cheek so you can continue eating.

After you and the familia ate their breakfast, you went out to go to Lesley (the daughter of Senora Maria and Senor Manuel De Chingko, also the eldest sibling of Estevan) ''Hey y/n where are you going?'' Mirabel surprised you behind. ''GHAAH, Oh...Mirabel, I was just about to visit Lesley at Senor Manuel and Senora Maria. Wanna come?'' You asked Mirabel. ''Sure thing y/n, I have no anything else to do anyway''. Mirabel crossed her arms. So, you and Mirabel went to Senor and senora Maria and Manuel to see Lesley.

At the De Chingko's house...

''Oh my! Y/n, Mirabel it's so nice to see you again, by the way, your party(your birthday) was so fun last week. ''Oh thank you, senora!'' You gladly thanked Senora Maria. ''Y/N, MIRABEL!'', ''Oh my gosh, you're here! It's so nice to see you!'' Lesley said hi to you and Mirabel. ''Lesley hello!'' you said hi back. ''Come on there is something I should say to you two''. Lesley grabbed you and Mirabel's hand and dragged you two into her secret room. ''Okay guys here ill tell you, it's about yesterday...(FLASHBACKING)I was about to go outside when suddenly my little brother just blocked my way. I remember what he said. ''Hey Les, when y/n is gonna come here bring her these flowers, I picked them myself.'' ''He was actually blushing when he said that''. Lesley said to you two. ''Here you go y/n'' Lesley gave you the flowers that Estevan picked for you. ''Oh wow, these are pretty''. You smiled. ''I think...That Estevan has a tiny weensy crush on you''. Mirabel patted your shoulder. ''BUT. I still do like you and Carlos or Camilo together''. OR MAYBE BOTH? I DON'T KNOW IT'S BECAUSE YOU 3 ARE SO CUTE!'' Mirabel shouted completely. ''Hush Mirabel the people may hear you''. ''Oh sorry,'' Mirabel got embarrassed.

You, Mirabel, and Lesley kept talking for like ALL DAY. But, Abuela called you and Mirabel to go home. You and Mirabel are going home with Abuela. ''I really wanna share everything with you Abuela'' you and Mirabel both said. ''Sure! we cant talk about it at dinner.'' Abuela said.

At dinner...

''So Y/n, Mirabel. You can now share your fun time with the familia we will listen''. Abuela said. ''OF COURSE!'' you said happily. ''So this more-'' suddenly Mirabel took the spotlight. ''Abuela! Lesley said that Estevan has a crush on Y/n and he gave Y/n flowers. I saw Y/n blushed a little when Les shared her flashback.'' You froze when Mirabel shared the whole thing. ''WHAT?!!'' Carlos reacted. ''Carlito'' Pepa looked fiercely at Carlos. ''Crush. On. Y/n?'' Camilo widened his eyes and he dropped his jaw. (just an expression)... At night after dinner, you were ready to go to bed. But suddenly, Carlos bashed the door and walked towards you. ''Carlos, you don't need to bahs my door''. you said ''Why the heck that so not cool boy gave you flowers'' Carlos asked you. ''What you jealous of?'' you asked back. Not even answering his question first. ''I AM NOT JEALOUS OKAY JUST CURIOUS''. Carlos shouted at you. ''Well, you don't need to shout at me like a demon trying to scare me by taking my soul'' you fiercely said to him. ''Here accept it no take-backs, no questions.'' After that Carlos marched out of your room and slammed the door. ''You looked at your full hands and you can see there are some 2 bouquet flowers and 2 teddy bears. The teddy bear has similar patterns on them, you already know who is who. ''Aww, how sweet of them.'' you blushed and smiled. 

The next day...

Camilo and Carlos went inside your room without waking you up. They are shocked to see that you were hugging the teddy bears that they both gave you. ''Aww y/n is hugging our teddy bears all night maybe'' Camilo softly whispered to Carlos. ''I know it's swe-I mean it's disgusting''. Carlos blushed. ''Yeah right Carlos, I know you will say sweet, come on we need to wake them up it's almost time for breakfast haha'' Camilo whispered to Carlos. ''Alright''.

(I'LL DO MORE AGAIN DON'T WORRY ILL REMIND YOU GUYS I HAVE AN EXAM COMING UP AND I NEED TO REVIEW OKAY, ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY<3)