𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

This collection has finally reached its end! I experimented a bit with this one and sometimes it turned out good, and others, it didn't but I am still very satisfied with its culmination and the objective that was met. This -to me- was more of a transitional collection where I mostly got to try out free verse and prose which are two genres I was so fascinated by. However, I had so much trouble liking the results; they seemed good enough to post but not good enough for me to consider them good poetry and I think that this is due to the fact that in almost every poem I had a hard time coming to a profound conclusion because most of the things I would write about, had already been written in previous collections. That and the fact there were a lot of metaphors, analogies, and references that only I could understand that perhaps seemed nonsensical to some, and while I would like for my poetry to be whimsical and somewhat spiritual, I also want to convey a clear message (that would, of course, be up to people's interpretation) that I didn't feel like I achieved with this collection of poems. But all in all, I had a wonderful time, and I cannot wait to continue my journey and evolve more as a poet.
Finally, a huge thank you to everyone who read, voted, and (miraculously) enjoyed this one!!

See you again very, very soon <333

ill leave you with a song hinting at my upcoming collection...

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗗𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗬 ᵖʳᵒˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵒᵉᵗʳʸ 🎉