Chapter 1

Kristen Parker was in her room; she was drawing an image of the Elm Street house. A loud commotion surprised the young girl, her colored pencils went flying as yelling started taking place in the hallway of the asylum.

"You can't take her away from us! Nancy is the answer to this whole fucked up situation!" Kinkaid was seething with anger from Dr. Elizabeth's decision to remove Nancy from Westin Hills.

"I did what I had to do! She was a threat to everyone here!" Dr. Elizabeth ordered Kinkaid to calm down before walking away and back to her office.

"Fuck you!" Kinkaid stormed down the hall and into his room, slamming the door loudly in response.

Unbeknownst to Dr. Elizabeth, Kristen heard every single word. She was already on her way to the phone room to give Nancy a call, that was until Max emerged from the room, he was blocking her only entry point.

"Where are you going? You know you can't make phone calls without our permission." Max stared down towards Kristen with a soft but stern look.

"I have to talk to Nancy, she's the only one who can help us."

Max sighed and shook his head in disappointment.

"I can't let you do that, we have rules to enfo-"

"Screw the rules! I need Nancy to survive!" Kristen held back the tears that were threatening to fall from her face.

Max was instantly filled with guilt, seeing his patients in such a state was a nightmare to witness.

"Alright, you can call her... But... I never saw you, okay?"

"Thank you so much!"

Kristen engulfed Max into a massive hug before running into the phone room. She immediately started dialing Nancy's phone number.

After a few moments, Nancy picked up the phone.

"Kristen? Is everything okay?"

"No... I can't believe they fired you, we need you!"

Kristen slowly started crying, she was so scared of dying without Nancy around to help fight Freddy and his sick and twisted games.

"Don't cry, I will be there soon. Dr. Gordon is helping me find the remains of Freddy, we can finally defeat him once and for all."

"Okay..."

Kristen was starting to feel better, her conversation with Nancy helped to calm her down.

"Everything will be okay, I won't let anything happen to you..."

Nancy meant everything she was saying, nothing was going to stop her from taking care of Kristen. Even if she had to sacrifice herself to protect the young girl. Although, she hoped it wouldn't have to come to that outcome.

"How long will it take before you make it back?"

Nancy was just about to answer until Dr. Gordon stormed over to her location.

"Go back to Kristen and the others, your dad and I will look for his remains."

Nancy pulled the phone away from her lips with a smile.

"Thank you so much, Kristen will be so happy."

Dr. Gordon nodded in response before taking off to go find Freddy's remains.

Once he was gone, Nancy pulled the phone back up to her lips and continued the conversation.

"Plans changed, I'm on my way."

"Really? That's amazing!" Kristen spun around from the sheer amount of joy she was feeling from that news.

"Go find the others, we're going to have one last group session..."