[8]

At around two o'clock, Jimin starts making lunch. He asks Raina if she's cool with BLTs to which she tells him that she is. Jungkook is long out of the shower and is instead, showing her his collection of controllers for his PS5.

He has a bunch of different ones in all colors and designs. Most of them are custom made. Some of them were mailed to him by his viewers or gifted to him at meet and greets.

"This one is my favorite and I try not to use it too much. I don't want the design to ever rub off. The gloss is high resolution so it would probably take a while for it to happen but still."

He hands it to her and she looks at the illustrations on it. In the middle, there's an anime version of Jungkook with his headset on. He's flashing his smile.

"It's cute." Her thumb rubs over the decal to find that it's 3D.

"Right? That's what I said."

She hands it back to him and he puts it back on its shelf. She looks at the others and finds a case of four of them. They're TMNT themed. She gasps quietly and points to it. He looks in her direction to see what caught her attention.

"Oh~. Yeah, I like these too. I got them a couple months ago, actually. One of my viewers and her boyfriend gave them to me. They've been watching since I started."

There's a fond smile on his face as he looks at the controllers.

"They gave me these too." He points to another case a little higher up. Inside are two controllers. One is grey and has Zelda on it. The other is green with Link on it.

"They're cool." Raina says quietly as she looks up at it. "All of them are."

"I feel like this will be my memorabilia. When I'm old and can't stream anymore, I'll have these in a room in my house to always look back on."

"You can keep these with all of your gaming stuff... In one set space. Everything that pertains to your gaming career. The monitors, the controllers, headsets, your YouTube plaques." She says and he nods.

"That's what I was thinking."

They looks at the wall together before Jimin calls them down for lunch. Raina walks down first and Jungkook slides down the banister next to her, jumping down at the end. His hair bounces as he skips to the kitchen. He taps the counter with his fingers and Jimin puts their sandwiches in front of them in front of them.

Raina grabs her sandwich and bites into it as she sits on the stool. Her eyebrow raises at how good the food it is. She chews happily and Jungkook finds her rocking side to side endearing.

He fights his smile, turning his head away from her for greater effort. Jimin looks at him and shakes his head as he laughs. Raina stops moving and puts her head down at the sound. The small smile on her face slowly drops. She continues to eat quietly.

Jimin notices her sudden halt and tries to think of something to lighten her mood.

"Do you want to come with us to our photoshoot?" He asks and Jungkook looks at him like she's stupid.

"...I kind of have to. Damien isn't home yet."

"Oh yeah. Dumb question. Sorry." He remembers that but of information and drinks a bit of his soda.

"What is it for?" She asks, knowing that Jimin is a model for Calvin Klein. She'd rather not be in a room with half naked men if she can avoid it.

"Supreme." He replies.

"...oh.. Aren't they expensive?"

"Kind of. But we get paid for it and I rarely pay full price for anything so." Jimin shrugs as he takes a bits of his BLT.