Part 1

Everyday. Every night. I swear she could go for 24hrs if she really wanted... she hasn't gone a day without being fussy; constantly needing attention.. pleasure...

Her prime time is night of course. She comes home all smiley and cheerful looking- maybe bouncy in a way? She just seems so... innocent? But the second you grab her hips for a hug, or kiss her neck and ask about her day- She's drenched.
Sometimes she cl3nches so hard in her pants that I can feel it just while holding her hips..
She's so needy, but I love it. I love it so much.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the opening of the front door-
"Oh!- Hi babe! What are you doing down here?" She said smiling wide. Usually I'm upstairs in the bedroom working on a song, or something of the sort when she gets home. I throw my head up at her, automatically standing and trying to help take the stuff she's carrying- "nothing! Just wanted to wait for you.." I said smiling softly. She chuckled as she stumbled through the door, nearly tripping on the carpet. "Hey hey hey, babe- give me these. Take your coat off." I instruct as I remove the grocery bags & purse from her arms. Full of snow, she pushes her hood back- dropping a pile of it onto the welcoming mat. I chuckle at her as I start to empty the grocery bags into the fridge.

I was in the mood. Realllllyy in the mood... I focused on getting the groceries out and into the fridge as quick as possible. So focused that I hadn't even realized her mess had been cleaned, coat & shoes neatly placed in their spots, and her nowhere in sight... I put the last few items away quickly, and rushed up to the bedroom, turning the lights off on the way. I walk in, and she's already half str!pped, putting her house clothes on. She slipped a t-shirt on and turned to me, as I approached her back. Looking up to me with big, pearly boba eyes, she smirks and grabs onto me; gripping me into a warm hug. She lets out a sigh; not of frustration, but of comfort.. relief...

After releasing from the long hold, looks at me with a smile- "How was your day?" She said. "I- it was good!" I said; choking back words that didn't make it out in time before hers. "Good!" She said smiling wide. Our hands intertwined directly after the hug, out of habit. She let hers go from mine, and started walking out of the room; pulling her hair back into a low ponytail on her way out. "A- y/n!" I say softly with a chuckle; feeling a bit teased. "Yea?" She said peeking her head back into the door way. "Nothing.. I'll wait til your done babe." I say with a smile, making my way to the bed. She stared at me. Looked me up and down. All whilst biting the inside of her lip. "What?" I say. "nothing.." she says as she leaves with a content expression. 'She knew' I thought to myself. Except she wasn't used to me being the one to initiate it. Maybe I was confusing her?

All thoughts aside, I could hear her start the shower. I stare at the walls impatiently waiting for her to finish. Her showers are quick, maybe 7 minutes at most.. and yet it suddenly felt like so long. My impatience grew, as my hand was suddenly on my shaft. I massaged myself, letting out a few low m0ans. I hear the shower turn off and I pull myself away; opening my then closed eyes. She walks in naked, only socks & a towel on... I can smell her warm cherry lotion as she enters. I look down and grab my phone from the other side of the bed to distract myself. She slid on a pair of pant!es, and a tee shirt (as always). She turned the lights off, plugged her phone in, and hopped into bed next to me. I turn my phone off and face her before she can even get comfortable; letting her know my attention is hers. She lays on her side and smirks at me lightly; staring into my eyes. "Baby-" she said. "hm" I reply, staring back into hers. She pulls herself closer to me, now glancing at my lips, and back up to my eyes. "Can I?..." I ask as I tuck some of the hair fallen from the ponytail, back behind her ear.