Final

She'd do it forever if she could.... She scr3ams my name once again while cl3nching in patterns, making me release for a 3rd time tonight... "y-y/n... baby we need to stop.. you're overstimulated. I don't want to hurt you.." I say r!ding the high outrageously slow, In efforts to avoid another 0rga5m. "hmmm" she says unable to respond. She attempts to push her h!ps down deeper once again. I sigh and slowly r3move myself from her. A needy m0an following. "t-th-ank you.. baby" she struggles to say. I look at her in awe, like she's a sad puppy.. I kiss her forehead and stroke her face before leaving to get a wet rag. Endless thoughts filling me head once again.. how does she last so long? How does her body never just??- Completely give out? How does she have such an endless drive...

I return to the room, her laying in the same position as before, but asleep. "Y/n." I say worried. "Y/nn..". I elongate her name. I stare at her chest. It's moving? I stroke her arm and try again. "Y/n.." I say, kissing her forehead to follow. "Hmm" she responds opening her eyes just barely. "Are you okay baby?" "Hmm" she responds, nodding her head. "I'm gonna clean you up okay? Don't fall asleep." I clean her up, and put one of my t-shirts on her, making sure she's comfortable. I turn on a heated blanket & get her some water while it warms up. "Babe- sit up." She opens her eyes and just stares at me, then closes them again. It took me a moment to realize... "ahh- ahh- I'm sorry! Y/n open your eyes, I got it-" I say laughing, while going to lift her up. She opens her eyes as I lift her, leaning her against the bed frame, then lifting the glass to her lips. "You need to stay hydrated y/n, please drink some more-" I say worried. I even carried her to the bathroom to make sure she used it before falling asleep.

After everything was taken care of, I laid next to her & stared into her eyes. She hmmed at me- patting her hand closer to her. I scooted closer, lifting her upper body onto me. She fell asleep on my chest after just a few seconds...

While she may be the neediest girl in the world... I absolutely love it.