Chapter 1

Pregnant Zen in the MM

Hey loves! The sequel is finally here! I'm so excited to start back writing this story again! Also thank y'all for the 3k+ followers. It's greatly appreciated.

Also please don't correct me on any pregnancy terminology. I have never been pregnant, but I did look up all my information and if it's still wrong then it's fiction so it doesn't have to be right. Lol

Enjoy!
__

Zen

"My feet hurt so damn bad. I can't take this shit" I complained, walking up the hill with King a long side of me.

"Come on baby. Just keep walking" he urged on as we prepared to go down the hill.

It's been a stressful nine months, pregnant and all, but King has been here with me every step of the way just like he said he would. The day I found out I was pregnant I thought it would ruin my life before I had even gotten started. I imagined being a single mother crying every night. Little did I know, it was a blessing in disguise.

King and I have grown closer and I'm content as ever with my life. There's been no bullshit and even Dawn has been to rehab and started to help me with the pregnancy. My life was nearly perfect and I know it will be even better once my baby boy gets here.

The only thing that would make it all the way perfect were if my mama and granny were here to see how I've grown. Everyday I keep them in my heart and mind and pray that they're enjoying heaven.

Right now we were walking because I was currently three days past my due date and we were ready to finally introduce him to the world. I just wish he would come already. All this pain and in comfort is making me irritated

The doctor suggested walking, eating spicy foods, walking, some type of pills, and lastly sex. We've tried all of them except sex.

I'm not sure why but I didn't want to have sex with King right now. It's not him I just feel like we aren't ready for that yet.

I know I may sound kind of backwards considering the fact that I'm pregnant, but I'm serious. It's been at least four months since we've had sex and I told him that I didn't want to do anything else till the baby came, even though it may help it come faster. I wanted to wait.

"This is not fucking working! Can we just go back home?" I yelled in frustration.

"Chill with that yelling. I'm trying to help you have this damn baby so you can stop complaining all the time" he voiced, pointing his finger at me.

"I'm sorry. I'm just in pain. Can we please please please go back home?" I whined.

His hard facial expression changed to an understanding, but annoyed one. I know I was getting on his nerves but it was these hormones. I don't even know how I can be mad and want to cry all at the same time.

"Fine. Come on." He huffed.

"Can you carry me?" I pleaded, giving him puppy dog eyes. It always worked because the next thing I knew he was indicating for me to get in his arms.

It was a struggle at first, but we managed to get all the way to his house without any mishaps. Once we were at the front door he stood me on my feet and unlocked the door.

"Thanks babe. You're so sweet" I dragged out giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Mhm whatever cry baby ass girl" he mumbled, finally opening the door for us to go inside.

The cold air hit me like a wonderful breeze. To be September it was hot as hell in Arizona. I felt like I was about to die of a heat stroke out there.