Chapter 17: High Maintenance

After shopping for a few more things you decided to go hom while Tengen was still carrying you. He tried to put you down earlier but you let go from his neck so he had no choice. You were humming so happily and snuggling onto him which was starting to irritate him " Hey, I've been carrying for quite some time now and my hands are already tired so get down." he said suddenly tickling you causing you to let go and fall to the ground. 
" Hmm? That actually worked, should've done that earlier." Tengen thought who stretched his arm. " Oww, what the heck?!" you shouted as your smile turned to an irritated look and stood up. You cleaned the dirt from your clothes and looked at him. " What'd you do that for? Don't you know that you're not supposed to hurt you wife." you complained as you guys continued walking. " Well you're not my wife yet so." he simply said and helped in carrying the bought goods and before you could complain he shoved a few bags to your face making you carry them. You noticed that everyone was carrying something so you didn't say anything and just continued walking with a huff. The three girls saw this so they decided to walk beside you leaving Tengen walking alone in the front. Seeing that you 4 were busy talking happily he didn't say anything. 

After a while you finally got home and Suma suggested that you girls take a bath together later on to which everyone agreed while Tengen was left alone once again. Ever since you came he noticed he's been getting less and less attention from his wives since they were getting busy accompanying you. Hinatsuru and Makio started to cook for dinner while you, Suma and Tengen were keeping yoursleves busy. You were teaching Suma how to walk gracefully while Tengen was just enjoyed watching you two. Suma thought that it was gonna be fun but she didn't expect you to be so strict. " No, no , no Suma don't be so fidgety and keep still." you said fixing her posture. As she couldn't take it anymore she whined and ran to Tengen. " Tengen - sama, Y/n-chan becoming like Makio." she cried hugging Tengen who was patting her head. " Y/n - chan, you'll get wrinkles if you continue being so bossy." she said as you had a scary smile on your face. " What did you say S-U-M-A - CHAN?" you asked. 

"Stand up!!" you commanded as she was looking even more scared grabbing onto Tengen who was enjoing the scene. Suddenly Hinatsuru and Makio heard a loud cry from Suma as they could only wish good luck for her. After a while dinner was finally ready as you sat down in the middle, Suma purposely sat away from you. " Suma -chan, why are you seating so far away?" you asked as you were back to your usual mood and you only heard her whine.  After dinner you girls immediately went to bath leaving Tengen alone in the room. "Y/n -chan , You're body's really great." said Suma who was back to her usual self as she admired your body followed by Makio and Hinatsuru who agreed. " Hmp, of course I'm a goddess after all." you said proudly flaunting your body. Hinatsuru then noticed the bruise on your neck and wrist. " Ne Y/n -chan, what happened earlier? You've got a bruise on your neck and wrist." asked Hinatsuru then you told them what happened. You stayed their for almost an hour until you decided to go to bed already. You quickly got change into your yukata and went to the bedroom only to see Tengen who was laying down completely bored. He looked at the sight of you all together who just finished bathing with looks different from the usual causing him to smile. " How flamboyant you guys are." he said smirking as Suma and Makio jumped onto him anad hugging him. While you Hinatsuru slowly walked towards them with you feeling a bit tired. Since it was going to be your first night all together you decided to have a simple slumber party. Tengen, Suma and Makio fixed the futons while you and Hinatsuru looked for something to do. You ended up finding some hair ties and decided to fix each others hair. You made Hinatsuru's hair, she did Suma's while Suma did Makio's who ended up tangling her hair making Makio hit her head. Hinatsuru's hair was done as a one whole braid while Suma's had little ones. You didn't have your hair done since you didn't trust Tengen to do and you didn't like your hair tied before you sleep so you told him to massage you hair instead. Since you were very skilled you finished before the others and let Tengen continue and without realizing you were starting to lean on him slowly and slowly. You were trying to keep your eyes open until you felt something in your neck. You realized that Tengen had placed a necklace similar to what he bought for Hinatsuru and the others. " This proves you're my wife so don't lose it." he said as he kissed your forehead. You who was barely awake heard this and simply smiled as your eyes became heavier and heavier until you were snuggling onto him already.

The other three started to have a pillow fight and was  inviting you to join only to see Tengen watching them while smiling and holding you in his arms as you slept. Suma got jealous and suddenly jumped onto you two waking you up unexpectedly. Your eyes opened looking sleepy and irritated and looked at who woke you up and saw that it was Suma who was starting to get scared. 

" G-gomen Y-y/n -chan

" G-gomen Y-y/n -chan." she stammered as you started to sit up while Hinatsuru and Makio went to the side and Tengen who starting to look amused. "Y-y/n - chan?" Suma called as she backed away until you cornered her. You looked at her and smiled evily and started chasing her all over the room. Suma started to cry and hid behind Tengen who was laughing and as you were about to catch her Hinatsuru and Makio tripped you making you onto Tengen as he catched you and started to massage your head again quickly making you sleepy again. Your body was starting to fall in different directions until you finally fell asleep again. 

They look at you sleep in Tengens lap as they could only sigh with Suma who was starting calm down

They look at you sleep in Tengens lap as they could only sigh with Suma who was starting calm down. " She's high maintenance" they all thought sighing once again as Tengen brushed your hair off your face while the other fixed the ruined futons and decided to sleep. This time Suma slept away from you so she slept next to Hinatsuru who was at Tengen's left side while you and Makio were at the right side.