Chapter 36: Entertainment District-Part 3

Tengen had finally found Hinatsuru who was tied up by the demon's obi. She explained to him what had happened after he gave her the antidote. "Tengen-sama, don't mind me, just go. You must've hear the sound a while ago. The demon is on rampage, you have to find Y/n and the others." she said weakly crying for bit after Tengen made sure she was okay and to leave Yoshiwara after the antidote takes effect. 

Still in the deep ,dark, cold water you opened your eyes as you could here voices. "Mwahahaha" "Is that Inosuke?" you thought as you listened more. You then heard more familliar voices "Suma, Makio" you whispered lightly chuckling at their usual rowdiness. "Zenitsu?" hearing his voice and few slashing sounds"Yokatta, you guys are fine. I'm sure Tengen -sama will Hinatsuru and you guys soon.  Huh? Sama? This is the first time I called him that. Hahaha how surprising, I never thought I could call him that." you thought feeling yourself smile for a bit, taking a deep breath and tiredly closing your eyes. BOOM!! You opened your eyes at the sudden loud noise. You felt your body being able to move for a bit as if the binds around you were gone but you were still floating down the water,"What's happening" you thought. 

There stood in front of Suma and Makio Tengen who forced his way into the demon's storehouse. He went to pat both of their heads for comfort "Makio, where's Y/n" he asked both him and Suma looking at her as sadness was seen on her face. "Y-y/n was taken by the demon and I don't know where she is." she answered small tears tempting to come out feeling failure of being able to help you. "But I think she did something to her. One night when we were captured she was suddenly taken to another place but when she came back she never woke up once. The demon also didn't drink her blood from there on and just left her there." 

At the same time the obi quietly slid itself around the unconcious you. Daki told her to hide you but it forgot to do so and not really knowing where to put you so you were actually with the others but in a more secluded spot. You were coincidentally freed by Tengen without realizing. Luckily for the obi, you were just beside it so she planned to take you hostage. After a while finally taking you whole, the obi went back to the demon Daki. 

Tengen and the others were left there, after Suma and Makio told him to go after it he decided to go but not without noticing something familliar on the ground where the obi's head was. He picked it up and realized it was your clip and Wisteria pouch. You had your pouch but he was wondering how could the demons get close so when he opened it, the pouch was empty. Makio and Suma saw as they went near him. "Ahh that's Y/n's things. Don't tell me she's been eaten by the demon." she exclaimed when Makio suddenly hit her. "Her pouch! That should've protected her from the demon so how?" said Makio while Tengen answered "I know but it's empty." 

"Ahh the owner once got hold of it and didn't like the smell saying that the customers might not like it so he took it away from her.She must've found the pouch and grabbed it hurriedly not knowing it was empty." Said Makio again which seemed to be the most reasonable to have happened. He clenched your clip putting it in his pocket and immediately grabbed Inosuke and Zenitsu throwing them upwards and soon followed leaving the two girls to take care of the other victims. 

You waited and waited and waited for something to happen but nothing. You could hear Tanjiro's voice but you couldn't do anything. You wanted to help him but you knew you couldn't do anything. You could hear him fighting so hard while all you could do was listen. Those dark thought started to come back to you as you held on to your head tight slowly bending into a fetus position. Just then you heard the demon scream and you started to feel hot. It didn't burn or hurt you just enough warmth to evaporate the water around you. You were now surrounded by nothing but darkness as you took deep breaths as if you had just drowned. 

Once again you could hear rumbling, more voices, a different demon's growls, unfamilliar and familliar voices and the demon's angry voice. The black void arround you started to crack little by little by every strike you could feel in your surroundings. (This is the scene where Nezuko fought Daki if you don't get it) More and more light shined inside your space until finally it all broke down and you saw the outside world. You could see Tanjiro, Nezuko, two strangers, the demon , and finally in front of you Tengen who stood there as flamboyant as you could remember. "Tengen" you called out softly still feeling weak as you tried to go to him your legs gave out only to be catched by a pair of hands. "Y/n" you heard him say softly at you as he stroked your hair. 

At the side he saw Tanjiro holding on to his sister who just had her flamboyant demonization. "You've made a big show of it in front of the master and this is how it turns out?" he yelled at Tanjiro who was confused. You were about to smile at him but then you heard a voice in your head. "Everyone around you will die Y/n. You're a killer and a killer like you doesn't deserve to love." It was Muzan's voice whom you grew to fear even more now as you started shaking. "Y/n? You're fine now, what's wrong?" Tengen asked worriedly looking at you now holding you tighter. "Go-gome-" you tried to say when suddenly something inside you sparked causing you great pain as you yelled until you fainted. "Y/n! Y/n!!" Tengen called but your out cold. 

Just then he heard the demon girls voice "So the Hashira came by himself. It saved me a lot of time." "Shut up, I'm not talking to you.Begone. You're not an upper rank demon, are you?Because you're too weak. You're not the one I've been looking for. But that doesn't mean that i'll forgive you for what you did to my wives." he said looking a bit angry at her but tried not to show it. "What nonsense are talking about?" the demon said before her head fell off as her body fell into a sitting position leaving her confused.  As the demon stayed silent from the shock "Hey, the fights isn't over yet. Do something about your sister. Dumb brats who grumble around have no place on the battlefield. Sing her a plain lullaby or something." said Tengen. "Then what about Y/n-san? She suddenly fainted." said Tanjiro while Tengen answered back "I'll take care of her" before suddenly Nezuko kicked hard causing him and Tanjiro to be thrown backwards and fell on the ground.