𝑰𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚 (𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘)

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗲𝘅𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗺?? 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗸

You and Lady ningguang had quite the realtionship everyone could notice how hopelessly you both were inlove untill beidou gace a suggestion to ningguang leaving one quite...Exicted.

You and ningguang had a usal buisness meeting as you fixed up your shirt and tucked it in as you went inside sitting next to ningguang as she told you so..How weird usally you stood or told the dealings. But you wont let this chance slide.  As she discussed buissness with her partners her hand circled your thigh without your notice you ignored the slight tingle and brushing off fingers near your heat..
As she dragged you to her lap. You were very light or overweight but she dragged you into her lap like a second.

"Apologizes i just need to check something your face is a mess and i couldnt see clearly from there. Carry on." They didnt question it nor did you as you felt something poke your skirts rim as you felt your heart beating.

She told you specifically not to wear panties today. As she had a special dress needing for try. Your ignorance let you do so as your cunt was exposed to your boss. You felt dragged onto her thick long strap. You clenched your life against it as you fell onto her shoulder shivering she stroked your hair and nodded to ganyu  wording. "Shes tired take the people out for a bit." Ganyu interuppted the meeting telling them it was better to leave as her secretary was ill, little did they hear the soft whines and deep breaths from pleasure leaving your mouth.

You were much shorter than ningguang making her laugh when she saw you growing and gripping her shirt looking up to her crying you looked like a child wanting attention. And she was gonna give you that attention after a few more minutes she got you off the strap as her shut blinds were slightly opened as the door shut

She dragged you back onto her lap.

"I want you, You have known forever and you thrive for this aswell so..Lets not continue with the chitter chatter shall we?" Her lips latched onto yours as she slammed you back onto her length making your wet walls become a lubricant for her movement as she thrusted upwards as she let go slaiva left your mouth.

She slammed into you as you clenched then whimpered pathetically as you whine without being filled as she went back leaving you over stimulated and crying as slaiva and blush covered your face untill finally.

"Your such a good girl slut. Now mommy want you to realease." She took a camera from her desk laying you onto the table used for mandatory discussions now a fuck chamber used to fulfill both your needs as you came all over the strap she pulled out tossing it aside and using her fingers she grabs all the sweet juices leaving your cunt and rubbed it on your face and opened and ruined shirt covered in sweat as your boobs were covered in cum as your eyes look fucked dumb.

Your breathy moans were still leaving your mouth.

"Say that your a whore to the camera" she chuckles as she takes a photo off you

"Im a- whore yo cemara-ng-gn-ah" What a good slut you are for mommy and cumdump you can be for her.

"Ill always take it for m-Mh mommy."

"Thats a good girl now i wonder how many more times you can cum for mommy."