Eyes don't lie

Louis has never seen himself being in a relationship, he was always the kind of person who thought it was typical to fall for some stupid alpha just because of their dumb biology. But then he met Harry Styles, the most amazing alpha with beautiful green eyes and a kind personality.

Harry and him met through Liam and he's never been so grateful for that puppy like alpha for bringing them together.

It was love at first sight, one second Louis was joking around his best mates, the next he was staring into the most beautiful green eyes, it wasn't until later that he realised that Mr.Green eyes was Liam's gym friend, Harry Styles was his name and Louis tried not to snort but failed miserably because his name sounded so pretentious as if he was some sort of rockstar instead of a CEO.

Harry had a frown etched on his face the moment that very un-omega like noise left Louis' mouth, their friends were totally unaware of the moment between them.

Louis tried to ignore the alpha the rest of the night because it was a very dangerous and unfamiliar territory for Louis to feel something like this towards someone who had a knot. It wasn't like Louis didn't got attracted to other alphas it's just there was something about Harry, something familiar and charging.

"Hey...Hi, I'm sorry if I offended you or like if you didn't like my name but it's like it's just my name you know, my parents named me something like that and I swear I'm not some pretentious alpha." The alpha rambled standing close to Louis, close enough to haze the omega's senses with the smell of wood and musk.

If Louis hadn't already fell for the alpha his scent, that cute rambling did the work so for once in his life Louis let his omega take control.

And that was how they started courting because Louis admitted he liked Harry and it was his moment of weakness that he blurted out the alpha's name was pretentious.

  Harry was amazing as an alpha just like Louis had predicted, he brought the most sweetest gifts for the courting rituals and Louis had already started making a nest after their fifth date.

They had shared their I love yous after spending Louis' heat together which surely would've been amazing if Louis wasn't so gone under it. And he's quite sure he was the one to say it first but Harry didn't wanted to make him feel bad about it so the moment Louis had come back to his senses Harry had cupped the back of his neck pulled him closer with his knot still connecting them and kissed his lips, whispering an "I love you so much, baby."

Louis had cried and Harry had eaten him out because even though their libido asked for more Louis was actually sore.

So yeah. That was how after six months in their relationship Harry had asked for Louis to move in because It isn't like you ever stay at your place, Lou. Plus I'd really like to have my pretty omega next to me all the time. The first part of the sentence had earned Harry a smack on his arm but then the latter part had Louis climbing on his alpha's lap to kiss him in agreement. Because Louis is Harry's pretty omega and he'd very much like to stay next to his alpha too.

"Baby, I'm home." Harry's voice comes through and Louis smiles at his work before rubbing his cheeks and turning to face his alpha, who's having a fond look on his face—his frog face actually— "If this isn't a beautiful scene I don't know what is." He says coming forward to cup Louis' jaw and rubbing what must be flour on his cheekbones.

Louis' nose scrunches at the offending smell of rosemary invading his nose instead of pure woods and musk, "Hello handsome." He grinned eyes fluttering shut when his alpha bends to kiss him,

"Hmm you smell different." He mumbles belly stirring with jealousy as he tucks his nose in His alpha's neck to scent him, His own scent of cherry and strawberry washes over the alpha. Harry holds his waist letting himself getting scented over.