Gift Ceremony

When I wasn't in Encanto all I did was saving money so we could go there again. After 6 years I finally had enough...

I stood there again. The nostalgia was so overwhelming, memories of all the times I was previously here came flooding in, I was finally back home, back in Encanto. The air there was so refreshing, all the people greeted us with the warmest smiles I've ever seen.
We finally found the place where we're staying at and unloaded our stuff, it looked nice, it was pretty cozy and nothing like our house in Czechia, wich I liked. After I was done looking around the house I announced to my dad that I will go explore the town and see if there's something new.

None of the Madrigals knew we were in Encanto. After we left 6 years ago, dad said to me that we won't see Encanto for some time, so I gave Mirabel our house adress so she and the rest of the family can send us letters. They did, but after few years the letters stopped coming in and I got worried...

I was strolling around the town, you know just walking. Then my eyes spotted the green round glasses I knew and loved, "Mirabel?!" I said loudly. She was talking?, no she was singing to some children... About how awsome her family is, that's sweet. After I said that she quickly turned her head my way and recognized me right away. "Karolina! " she responded back, we both bolted towards eachother and went straight into a hug. "I've missed you so much" I said while a tear of happiness was forming in my eye, "I thought you're never gonna come back" she said to me also at the verge of tears. "I wloud never do that to you dummy, you're my best friend" I said while pulling away from the tight embrace "I'm glad your back" she said while a single tear rolled down her cheek.

After that we talked some more about life and what changed when I wasn't there. I found out that actually not much changed since the time I got the last letter, but she did explain why did the letters stopped coming in "Wait so Abuela Alma really said to stop sending some 'stupid' letters to me and start helping people around you, oh god" I asked with clear disgust in my voice as I face palmed myself "Yeah but when I try to help she always tells me to leave it to someone else, like she dosen't know what she wants" she said, her tone had a hint of sadness in it. I pulled her into a side hug while we were on our way to casa Madrigal to announce that I was here.

Although I wasn't there when Antonio was born or I haven't met him in real life yet, the Madrigal family did update me on him in the letters, so I was prepeard for tonight, aka Antonios gift ceremony. I had a little present for little Tonito, it's an encyclopedia of all the animals in the world since he's an animal guy.

When we arrived at Casita, Mirabel shouted at the top of her lungs "I HAVE A SUPRISE GUESTTTT!!!", "Ouuch" I mumbled while rubbing my ears. After few seconds everyone stopped what they were doing and rushed to see who it is, when they all saw me they said synchronized "KAROLINA!" And came to hug me, all exept Abuela wich I didn't really mind that much.

After the group hug ended everyone took turns in telling me how happy they were that I'm back. When it was my second closest Madrigals turn of course Camilo, Abuela shut him off "Camilo we need another josé!", he quickly closed his mouth gave me a cute little smile and rushed to help the other guy.

Since I got nothing to do I went to find Mirabel, when I found her she was in the kitchen with Julieta, "The food looks great as always" I said while taking in the delicious smell. "Thank you Karolina I'm so glad your back, we've missed you so so much" she smiled as she slightly pinched my cheek. We went to the nursery afterwards, where nervous Antonio was hiding. Mirabel gave him her gift with saying that it's gonna self destruct if he dosent take it, it worked of course.
"Hey little guy, I know you have no idea who I am but I want to give you this gift" I smiled at him, "You're Karolina right? " he asked, I was shocked that he knew me "They talk About you a lot", 'Awww how sweet' I thought to myself while looking at Mirabel. He really appreciated the encyclopedia I gave him.

I went back to the entrance room because the ceremony was about to start. I stood next to some of the family members. My eyes were glued to Antonio, he was guesturing something, then I saw how Mirabel grabbed his hand and walk him to the candle. After he touched the door knob a tucan sat on his shoulder and Antonio started nodding like he... Knew what the bird was saying. The door started to change, it showed him surrounded by animals. His gift was clear now, talking to animals.

While everyone staired at the little guy and cheering, I felt a pair of eyes on me when I looked around to see who it was, it was Camilo, he stood next to Julieta. When he saw me returning the eye cont
act he looked back at Antonio slightly embarrassed. Suddenly way more animals busted through the door.
_______________________________________
I'm sorry for the lack of Camilo and the overuse of some words lol