•1•

Let's start:

"Tumhe koi kaam h?" Vansh asked , being immersed in his file!

"Nope, not now, it has time" Said ridhima looking at nerd vansh!

"Ok, you go home early then! " Said vansh closing and keeping the file!

"Kyu" Asked a doubtful ridhima!

"Aise hei" Said vansh putting his hands in his pockets!

"Aise heei nhi! Sch bola kriye sir! U wanna to drink! And don't want to behave like a baby in front of me, crying and scolding, imaginary characters of your own past! Which has eaten you up, and you don't want to remove that from your mind! " Said ridhima in a clear sarcasm, maintaining a direct contact with his eye's , which held apologies!

As she completed  her sentences, vansh , made a face and went in a flashback!
*
*
*
*
*
"What the heck? " Said ridhima as she sensed,  that the room was covered with the smell of vodka!

"Kyaaa, huaaa tumhe! " Said vansh making another glass of vodka ready for him!

"Dimag thik h?
Kya h ye sir? " Said ridhima being totally annoyed.

"Sir, kyu?  Office hours khtm ho gye h!
Ye formality kyu? Kya dikhna h ki tm meri bhaut achchi dost ho! " Said vansh clearly hurting ridhima verbally.

"That's because you won't remember tomorrow morning that whether I called you sir or vansh" That's a savage from ridhima's side!

" Am telling you ridhima, go back home, I don't wanna to trouble you, just go it your 7th month , so please go! " Vansh said standing up , walking towards ridhima, leaving her more confused of this man's behavior.

"Stop it vansh! Stop drinking! " Scolded ridhima.

"Nhi rukunga! Kya krogi" Asked vansh  in most innocent tone.

"Nothing" Saying ridhima, moved towards the table where vansh was sitting and immersed in drinking!

"Can I have one, too? " Ridhima said and this made vansh raise his eyebrows in shock!

".ii... Mean... Y.. U. O Aree... Preg..! Before he could complete, ridhima snatched bottle from his hands, and started to pour vodka in an empty glass, and in the process, she intentionally  drops the bottle making it break into pieces!

" What you did"? Asked a miffed vansh.

"Gir gyaa,  sorry " Said ridhima behaving as innocent as baby with him.

"You are bad "..   " Gira  diii" ..... "Vr will not leave you ragini"  Murmuring these he slept on  ridhima's shoulder, on the sofa!

After a while he slept, ridhima looked at him through corner of her eyes , and smiled looking at his childlike face.

Her pov,
Aww! How cute is he looking!

"I won't leave you" She again heard vansh's murmur, in his sleep!

Ha you don't leave anyone!
Finally I was successfully broke his bottle! The more he would have drunk, the more I would have been listening his blabbers, just stating that he will not leave, ragini! Oppps!
Ragini, ragini was....before she would have  started telling about ragini, vansh held her hand more tight!
Which made her smile!
Pov ends!

Watching him, she slept!

Next morning,
Vansh was the first one to wake!
Vansh just opened his eyes, and moved them around the room! And then saw down through his eyes, and sees ridhima' shoulder, ge then lifts his head and sees and, rolls his eyes!