•3•

Hey!

______________________________________

After the most deciding hours for vansh, he finally came to the conclusion , after pondering over angre's advice!

The little baby in his hands cried making him startled and making angre look at them.

"Kya hua?" Angre asked.

"Mujhe nhi pta" Vansh said making weird faces.

"Achcha please chup ho jao.... Achchi baby ho n...... Mumma ki trh mt chillao... Abhi uska chillaana bcha h... Please chup ho jao" Vamhs tried making the baby calm, but the baby seemed to get more irritated by him.

The nurse passing by, laughed at them!

"Sir, mam would be awake in few minutes, you please give the baby to me, I really don't think it of you ability to handle her" She said giggling and forwarding her hands to take the baby.

Vansh looked at her with a grim expression and muttered under his breathe "Ab Vansh Raisinghania ne baby sitting nhi sikhi toh kya kru?"

"Sir?"

"Yeahhh" He looked ta her again and said "no, that's ok! I will take her to ridhima" And saying so he stood and walked towards ridhima's room.

As vansh disappeared into the room, angre kept staring the door of ridhima's room and said "meri advice toh sidha action mei bdl gyi.. Ye toh pura father protection mei aa gya".

And to attend a call he went out of the scene.

*
*
*
*
*

Vansh saw ridhima with grim expression!

" Guru mt! Aur thoda sa smile kro... Vrna baby ko bhi tmhari bekaar shakal psnd nhi aayegi"he said smirking.

"One liners mt do mujhe! Aur baby bhar tmahre pass thi... aur ro rhi thi" She said smirking.

"Jeet gyi aap madam! " He said bowing.

"Achcha see n! How cute is she!!!!! " He said sitting beside her in excitement.

With great difficulty ridhima took the baby in her hands, she adored her for rest 15mins!

"She is so small" Vansh's voice, made ridhima to meet ther surroundings.

"Ha ji, ab bchchi h" She replied sarcastically.

"Sorry" He said with a blank face.

"That was until she was in danger! But she is safe... Naam socho... Sorry nhi" She said dismissing his sorry.

"Thik h... Sochne do"

Both pondered for a while and spoke synced "vanshika".they looked at each other and smiled.

(I was so done with ridhvik, rıdvan , vanya, vari, so I chose out of the box😂)
*
*
*
*
*
Ridhima was back home but with angre, vansh left yesterday evening assuring to return, but damn him and his assurance, he didn't had a sign to be back. She walked in house, all dark, all the rituals were carried out by angre's sister, Anya!

"Lights?" Ridhima  asked agitated.

And all of a sudden the whole Hall was lit up  with fairy lights in the dark, carving 'SURPRISE ".
She smiled seeing it, and then the party bombers busted, and vansh game in front of her, all dressed in black pants and shirt, sleeves folded upto elbow, hairs set in perfect style, no points for guessing that he took the help of gel, and took almost and hour to do his hairdo.

" Welcome kr rhe ho ya propose? " She asked jokingly.

To her shock, "actually phela ho gya... Time for second one" And immediately he went on his knees , forwarding his hands.

"I know! Whatever happened a few days back and after I left you yesterday with my fake assurance, you want to smash my face first and then continue the talk, but am ready for that, because I Love you, ridhima! It's right that rahi ni was my past and not present, after pondering alot I came to know about my feelings in these few days!
I love you!
Will you accept me as Vanshika's Father? "

Ridhima was awestruck from last nano seconds, seeing something or expecting  something like  this was out of box for her. She came out of her imagination and said "phele pati bno phir papa! "

She said and they broke into a hug with baby vanshika getting squeezed.
She started to cry out of Uncomfortableness.

Riansh immediately broke the hug and look at vanshika with happy tears and smiled.
Vansh took vanshika from her hands and laid her in a black coloured pram, and quickly gave her a round around the Hall,and then took her in his hands, and played with her, until was quite.
Then, put her back in the pram and walked to ridhima.

"Before the ending of march, you will be officially mine! " He declared and then they both realised that Angre and anya were also their, seeing them.

"Congratulations Bhabhiiii" Both squealed in happiness.

"Aree dono iske trf kyu ho?" Ridhima asked taking anger.

"Koi kisi ki trf se nhi h.. . . Hm dono ki trf se h" Anya said keeping her hand on ridhima's shoulder.

"Pr vansh" Ridhima turned to vansh.

All the expressions changed to questionings, and atmosphere turned grim.

______________________________________

Did ridhima asked something shocking?

Vansh changed all of sudden, any mystery?

Any typing mistakes to be fixed later!

Do vote!
Next chapter , will be out after seeing the response at least 100+votes!

Byee>3

~✨~