Chapter 5: Judgment

Todoroki's pov

I was looking outside of the window. Snow was falling to the ground. Bakugou has been trying to avoid me since he said he loved me.

The dragons have trouble in snow since they work better when it's not cold. We've been talking about going further south.

But Bakugou wants to stay here. He wants to wait for my father to arrive. Posters have been hung up in every kingdom.

Nothing has been hung up here because my kingdom hates the dragons. They wouldn't want to be anywhere near here.

There was a knock on the door so I stood up to open it. When I opened the door I tilted my head.

"What is it Katsuki?"

"Nothing." He walked into the room

I wasn't expecting him to be here, especially at this time. It's only 11:00 and he's already here.

He sat on the chair in the corner of the room. I walked over to him and he huffed.

"You need to dress warmer it's cold."

"Says the one who's shirtless."

"It gets your attention." He winked

"No, I just get worried about your health." I rolled my eyes

"I'm fine, my immune system is better than a normal human."

"You can still get sick."

"So? I'll be fine, just change so you'll be warmer." He looked away

"Why?"

"We're going somewhere."

I tilted my head after he said that. He's been trying to avoid me and now wants to do something with me.

But suddenly his hands grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. My hands rested on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?"

"I want you to listen to me."

"Say it then."

"Rumors are your father is really looking for you. So he's having guards look everywhere. If he realizes that you're here, I'm not letting him take you."

"But I can't stay here forever."

"Why not?"

"I have to save my mother!"

"But that's dangerous!"

"I don't care, she is one of the most important people to me."

"So I'm not?"

"I've known her my whole life!"

He pushed me gently off of him. Then he started walking away. His back was turned towards me. I was scared that he was really mad at me.

"Katsuki..." I called out

He looked at me,"It's fine just leave me alone."

Then he left the room. He's very important to me but I have to save my mother.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thank you for reading and voting! Something is going to happen next episode. What do you think will happen?