Chapter 6: Captured

Todoroki's pov

All I want to do is watch the snowfall. Cuddle up in bed under blankets. But the main thing I wanted was Bakugou.

The unsureness was killing me. He seemed really angry. What was I supposed to say?

Bakugou is the second most important person to me. He saved me when I was all alone. Of course he attacked me but that doesn't matter.

Those crimson eyes held emotion and mystery in them. His raspy voice can catch my attention immediately. Him leaving the room felt like it was all pointless.

I stood up and changed into warmer clothes. Thinking about what Bakugou said. He seemed worried so I should do what he asks.

After that I left the room. Sitting in there all day gets boring. Honestly I'm just scared for when Katsuki comes back.

"Todoroki!" Someone called out

I turned around,"Oh, who are you?"

"Kirishima! I'm one of the fighters here."

"Nice to meet you, what can I do for you?"

"Bakugou wanted me to tell you not to go far from the castle today."

"Why not?" I asked

"Because of your father."

"It's not like he'll be here soon." I rolled my eyes

"But we don't know when he will." He sounded worried

"I'll be fine. Tell him that I left the room so it's all his."

Kirishima nodded and walked away. Bakugou is getting on my nerves. He thinks I'm weak and can't do anything.

Just because my father is looking for me doesn't mean anything. This would be the very last place he checks.

But my mind kept thinking about Bakugou. Why does he worry so much? He loves me but gets annoyed so easily.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

I was put in the guest bedroom. Usually I would sleep with Bakugou but I didn't want to.

He seems really bothered by me. So I'll just give him space. But really I felt alone staring at the ceiling.

The only light was from the moonlight shining through the window. My eyes slowly started closing. I didn't want to fall asleep without him.

My breathing started slowing down. I must be so tired that I can't even stay awake.

Suddenly a cloth was put over my nose and mouth. I tried to scream but nothing came out. My eyes shot open, I was terrified of what was going to happen.

The strength I had was slowly going away. Eyes slowly shutting and breathing slowing down.

Katsuki was the last thing I thought about. What if I said he was the most important person to me? Would this even be happening?

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thank you for reading and voting! Updates might be slow since I started a new book. Sorry that this chapter is short!